HRC 2020?

DKW 86

HRC 2020?

1. Hillary Clinton is the Winston Churchill to Vladimir Putin's Adolf Hitler.

2. Hillary Clinton being elected president (at last) would monumentally piss off misogynistic trolls, and what's not to like about that? 

3. By winning the popular vote convincingly in 2016, Hillary Clinton has earned the right to be considered the presumptive nominee in 2020.

4. We can expect her to be a good president.

Told you so...Folks I am getting hit up 2-3 times a month with HRC Donation Requests, whether that be a Backpack or a Yeti Tumbler etc. 

42 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

HRC 2020?

Told you so...Folks I am getting hit up 2-3 times a month with HRC Donation Requests, whether that be a Backpack or a Yeti Tumbler etc. 

How'd you get on her email list? Ain't happening.

Y'all laugh, but...Perez is stocking the DNC with Clintonistas. That is fact. If i were in his shoes, I would be making sure there were Bernie Bros everywhere. You cant find a one on DNC payroll.

Another quasi-squishy fact: The Clintons always have trial balloons set up by friendly media people. I bet anything this was one of their very famous trial balloons.

midnight_blue_grande.jpg

2 hours ago, Howard Roark said:

Great.  Watching Hillary lose again would be very entertaining. 

Not for me. I want to puke now every time I see her. I seriously think she needs mental help. Just pathetic to see her refuse to accept that she lost.

Archived