Kerryon Johnson updates

WDE_OxPx_2010

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, dbagwell said:

Anyone think Kirby has asked Scott Fountain to reach out to his Auburn contacts???????

Why to beg for mercy?

19 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Who's reporting it?  Haven't seen anything.

I think it was Bleacher Report that came out with it.

12 minutes ago, kd4au said:

Why to beg for mercy?

Probably should be but I was thinking more of gaining an advantage, finding intel on KJ's status so as to determine how to game for Saturday.

This may blow the lid off the Benz, everyone is playing their part to hold back.  First time Gus gets credit for not divulging injury info.  Kerryon goes for 225 and swings the Heisman on a Willis Reed type performance.  "Gutsiest performance ever".  Oh, and TCU puts that punk Baker Mayfield in his place.

Just now, PowerOfDixieland said:

This may blow the lid off the Benz, everyone is playing their part to hold back.  First time Gus gets credit for not divulging injury info.  Kerryon goes for 225 and swings the Heisman on a Willis Reed type performance.  "Gutsiest performance ever".  Oh, and TCU puts that punk Baker Mayfield in his place.

I agree with all but the last part. Boomer sooner. need OU and Wisky to stay the course

37 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Who's reporting it?  Haven't seen anything.

Kirby is expecting him to play supposedly he’s “probable” on the injury report? Not sure where this injury report is, maybe the coaches get it? 

10 minutes ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

Hate to say it, but don't think KJ plays tomorrow.  He was babying that shoulder pretty good when they showed him after the Iron Bowl. Hope Kam Martin can play for an extended period of time just as good as he has played in previous games. 

1 minute ago, 1856 said:

Hate to say it, but don't think KJ plays tomorrow.  He was babying that shoulder pretty good when they showed him after the Iron Bowl. Hope Kam Martin can play for an extended period of time just as good as he has played in previous games. 

If the rumors are true, he could have been babying sore ribs rather than a shoulder.  Anyone would have the same position of arm to protect those ribs if it was an abdomen strain.  Again, depending on the extent of the strain, depends on how effective he is.  However, when he played his first game back this year he was only "80%" and he was dominate then.  I expect him to play and be good.  Maybe not Heisman Tre SECCG great, but still very good.

**DISCLAIMER: I am a fan not an insider.  This is my opinion based on rumors and not my vast medical experience.

13 minutes ago, 1856 said:

Hate to say it, but don't think KJ plays tomorrow.  He was babying that shoulder pretty good when they showed him after the Iron Bowl. 

Yeah, shoulder...you've been had.  We'll count you among the red and black masses when Kerryon breaks the first long one.

Image result for mind blown animated gif

5 minutes ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

Yeah, shoulder...you've been had.  We'll count you among the red and black masses when Kerryon breaks the first long one.

Image result for mind blown animated gif

I don't follow.  Are you saying it's not his shoulder?

1 hour ago, auburntiger1987 said:

I agree with all but the last part. Boomer sooner. need OU and Wisky to stay the course

As much as I don't want Alabama to slip in the backdoor, I'd rather play them than Oklahoma.

edit: I don't actually want to play Alabama. I'd rather play Oklahoma - Oklahoma just scares me more than Alabama does.  

3 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

As much as I don't want Alabama to slip in the backdoor, I'd rather play them than Oklahoma. 

Oh NO.  I want Okie.  I want to play them when we have a legit QB.  Not like the Sugar Bowl.  We wouldn't have any problem getting motivated for them.

Just now, saminbama said:

Oh NO.  I want Okie.  I want to play them when we have a legit QB.  Not like the Sugar Bowl.  We wouldn't have any problem getting motivated for them.

I'm with you. I really don't want to play Alabama. What I should have said was, Alabama is an easier matchup for us. 

Just now, Barnacle said:

I'm with you. I really don't want to play Alabama. What I should have said was, Alabama is an easier matchup for us. 

Beating bama twice would be very difficult. I'm just worried about beating the thUGs twice right now. 

5 minutes ago, thaitopher said:

Well good - he's alive.  Therefore he will play, rush for 312 yards, throw two touchdown passes, be the SEC player of the year and win the Heisman.  Now that this is settled....

Its-over-go-home.gif

1 hour ago, Barnacle said:

First, we must get ourselves in and second, I just do not want Bama to have the opportunity. I want them to sit at home and watch. JMO

Not saying it means anything but the walk through video has KJ walking around in an Auburn Sugar Bowl Shirt and the rest of the team in the same SEC pullover.  He doesn’t seem to be favoring anything but just thought that was odd

Just now, au701948 said:

First, we must get ourselves in and second, I just do not want Bama to have the opportunity. I want them to sit at home and watch. JMO

Well obviously, yes. What I was really trying to say is that Oklahoma scares me as a football team right now more than Alabama does. I don't actually want to play Alabama again. Just to give them a chance at that satisfaction makes me whince.

1 minute ago, Barnacle said:

Well obviously, yes. What I was really trying to say is that Oklahoma scares me as a football team right now more than Alabama does. I don't actually want to play Alabama again. Just to give them a chance at that satisfaction makes me whince.

I fully understand. wde!

Believe the shoulder injury impacted his gait. Looks more timid in style and less graceful. Auburn is messed up this time!

?

Archived