Kerryon Johnson updates

WDE_OxPx_2010

Speaking of Martin, I really do see why he doesn’t play more. His pass blocking is atrocious. I used to think people exaggerated that but man. I can’t remember which play exactly but he got absolutely blown upppp trying to pass block. I hope he’s healthy & ready to go. I expect him to get a heavier load even if Kerryon plays.

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, TAYLORKEETON said:

Speaking of Martin, I really do see why he doesn’t play more. His pass blocking is atrocious. I used to think people exaggerated that but man. I can’t remember which play exactly but he got absolutely blown upppp trying to pass block. I hope he’s healthy & ready to go. I expect him to get a heavier load even if Kerryon plays.

Too small; even when he does land the block.

33 minutes ago, Ber798297 said:

So KJ scared a few twitter followers.  He’s definitely worth a follow as he’s pretty funny.

I posted it first! Lol

12 hours ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Gus just said it could be a "game-time decision" which doesn't surprise me at all considering it's Gus. 

Actually, I think this is a good strategy in this case. Keep UGA sweating about whether he plays or not.

8 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

Actually, I think this is a good strategy in this case. Keep UGA sweating about whether he plays or not.

Yep....tell  'em nothing.   

Listed as probable on the injury report according to the guys on the opening drive.

12 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

Listen as probable on the injury report according to the guys on the opening drive.

He’s been listed as probable for a couple days at least. Marcello has a source that says KJ will likely not play though.

33 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

I’d rather have them think he isn’t going to play. Either way, it won’t affect their preparation. 

20 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

He’s been listed as probable for a couple days at least. Marcello has a source that says KJ will likely not play though.

If he doesn't play it will hurt but I think we have guys that can get just enough yard behind our OL to open up the passing game. For the first time in a long time it feels like we can win if we are forced to pass. 

20 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Does anybody really believe he has good sources?

5 minutes ago, WaynesAUworld said:

Does anybody really believe he has good sources?

His "sources" come from him looking at this forum and then getting mad at us for stealing his "info."

8 hours ago, WarEagle1983 said:

Too small; even when he does land the block.

Sometimes it’s a matter of knowing who to block when. Coaches had time this week, let’s hope he’s ready. I know the learning curve is longer for some, shorter for others.

33 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

Sometimes it’s a matter of knowing who to block when. Coaches had time this week, let’s hope he’s ready. I know the learning curve is longer for some, shorter for others.

Agree. Just noticed on a few occasions where he has picked up the blitz but was just very overmatched. I like Kam. I think we should've utilized him more in certain games this season. Hoping he has a great game Saturday b/c we're going to need him. 

1 hour ago, BornAU76 said:

If true, I have some Dawg fan buddies who may jump off the roof when Kerryon takes the field. Him not playing is the only thing different from the last game and man are they counting on that. Talk about an “Oh s***!” moment....

12 minutes ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

If true, I have some Dawg fan buddies who may jump off the roof when Kerryon takes the field. Him not playing is the only thing different from the last game and man are they counting on that. Talk about an “Oh s***!” moment....

The rib thing is what I heard on Monday...

UGA needs to worry about protecting Fromm b/c Holland and Coe will be having sack meetings again with him Saturday. I think we can put up enough points even without KJ. However, if UGA is one dimensional again, they're going to be in trouble.

KJ needs to come out wearing #26 for this game. #astheBelltolls 

2 hours ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

I wish we had the Marcello dunce cap emoji/reaction still. 

I will give him credit though.  Over the summer he was able to land a pretty attractive intern that does his Youtube videos with him now.  How a guy like him landed her is interesting.

3 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

I will give him credit though.  Over the summer he was able to land a pretty attractive intern that does his Youtube videos with him now.  How a guy like him landed her is interesting, maybe he is providing her with "improper benefits." 

This sounds so "Weinstienish"...

8 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

I will give him credit though.  Over the summer he was able to land a pretty attractive intern that does his Youtube videos with him now.  How a guy like him landed her is interesting, maybe he is providing her with "improper benefits." 

Why isn't there a "disgusting" reaction

3 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Why isn't there a "disgusting" reaction

There is the angry reaction which is pretty close.

Archived