Kerryon Johnson updates

WDE_OxPx_2010

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

Not saying it means anything but the walk through video has KJ walking around in an Auburn Sugar Bowl Shirt and the rest of the team in the same SEC pullover.  He doesn’t seem to be favoring anything but just thought that was odd

You can see him and a few others wearing shirts other than the SEC pullover. You can also see that he really isn't favoring anything at all.

3 minutes ago, wrb0010 said:

You can see him and a few others wearing shirts other than the SEC pullover. You can also see that he really isn't favoring anything at all.

I guess my second question would be who are those other players?  A lot of coaches want a uniform look about their team to show team unity and discipline.  If the other guys are players injured as well or non starters then it might mean something.

9 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Believe the shoulder injury impacted his gait. Looks more timid in style and less graceful. Auburn is messed up this time!

?

OMG! HE'S WEARING A DIFFERENT SHIRT THAN EVERYONE ELSE! MUST MEAN HE'S NOT PLAYING!

2 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

I guess my second question would be who are those other players?  A lot of coaches want a uniform look about their team to show team unity and discipline.  If the other guys are players injured as well or non starters then it might mean something.

I thought that too, then I watched him lift his arms the way he did and figured what shirt he was wearing probably didnt matter.

3 minutes ago, AubieRick said:

OMG! HE'S WEARING A DIFFERENT SHIRT THAN EVERYONE ELSE! MUST MEAN HE'S NOT PLAYING!

tenor.gif?itemid=4656339

17 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Believe the shoulder injury impacted his gait. Looks more timid in style and less graceful. Auburn is messed up this time!

?

Folks gonna be analyzing that 30 second video clip like the Zapruder film.  “Doh, look, he grabbed at his abdomen!!  He’s still injured too bad to play!!”

9 minutes ago, AubieRick said:

OMG...he only laughed twice in the vid...this is bad folks...BAD!

Hastings was wearing something different as well.. I don’t read too much into it. There was something released about Jake Pratt being on the field and talking to them all and KJ picked up his right arm with what looked like no pain. Moved around and stuff and he didn’t appear to be hurt.

20 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

I believe one of them was Cox. It looks like some guys got hot and took their pullovers off. Nothing to see here.

5 minutes ago, lionheartkc said:

I believe one of them was Cox. It looks like some guys got hot and took their pullovers off. Nothing to see here.

But was KJ able to pull his off or did someone have to help him? ?

Maybe he's just trolling whomever we will play in the sugar bowl? Or sending a message to Oklahoma that we haven't forgotten them? Or didn't do all his laundry and that is the only shirt he could find?

13 minutes ago, OnthePlains said:

We really need to get to kickoff 

VERY FAST! Thank goodness it's not a late kickoff. 

5 minutes ago, 3rdgeneration said:

Maybe he's just trolling whomever we will play in the sugar bowl? Or sending a message to Oklahoma that we haven't forgotten them? Or didn't do all his laundry and that is the only shirt he could find?

Or it's his lucky shirt that he wears to walk-throughs before all of the big games.

1 hour ago, lionheartkc said:

I heard Kerryon was going to be announced as the next head coach at Tennessee.

He was but he turned them down after sleeping on it.

Meanwhile, Kam Pettway is swinging his arms more forcefully indicating he has had a miraculous recovery and will play tomorrow. I caught that on the Kerryon video, in the background. Thick guy with black hair in the blue pullover. WDE!

Maybe Gus made KJ act like he was injured to completely screw with Georgia's OODA loop

24 minutes ago, PigskinPat said:

Pictures of a new staff member have surfaced:

kk5.jpg

Kerryon was spotted sanding the floor and waxing Gus's car. He looked fine. It was actually painting the fence with the up down motion that seemed to be a problem for him. 

Archived