***SECCG -- Auburn vs. Georgia -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

Some of you ought to be ashamed of yourselves. This was a bad game, to be sure, but you guys are acting like we are Tennessee. We are 10 and 2, won the west, and 

And if you keep running your mouths, we are going to end up like them. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Randman5000 said:

Well we finally will get what we wanted all year, more passing. Lol @ fans acting like babies. 

We wanted more passing not more screens and deep bombs. Not a single route in Gus's playbook.

1 minute ago, AU04ever said:

There's only 2 things I'll pin on the coaching staff: 1. This team doesn' look ready; 2. KJ  is hurt and he's still in there. 

Other than that our guys just are not executing. 

Those are 2 major things though

1 minute ago, Tiger said:

UGA is doing all they can to help us and we keep giving it right back this is so frustrating

This . What an ugly game 

Just now, ReidMcLain said:

We wanted more passing not more screens and deep bombs. Not a single route in Gus's playbook.

It's sarcasm

I guess nobody watched the Stanford game....hurt RB played the entire game because it was important and even hurt he was their best RB.....same as KJ.

Wow and then a 3 and out. Embarrassing is the only word that comes to mind.

Just now, tigerfangs said:

Yes they were #1 for a reason. Turn the ball over to the number 1 team 3 times and only down 14. 

Blocked FG too, doesn't look good

1 minute ago, Auctoritas said:

Some of you ought to be ashamed of yourselves. This was a bad game, to be sure, but you guys are acting like we are Tennessee. We are 10 and 2, won the west, and 

And if you keep running your mouths, we are going to end up like them. 

Or maybe others who don’t demand excellence ought to be ashamed

I love Stidham but Tuberville was right.  We have not seen him lead the team down the field when we have trailed in fourth quarter.  He still has to prove that.  Could just be experience.  I believe in you JS. Make it happen today. 

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

UGA is just playing better. It is what it is

yes. execution has been off pretty bad. We have had enough should'ves to blow this one out like the last

Auburn looks like they have no clue on offense.  Kinda like the second half of the lsu game.

2 minutes ago, kevon67 said:

What happen to Davis?

He got his ass handed to him. He like apparently most of the team thought thought this would be easy.

You see here's the difference, uga lost then adjusted. We won knew our best player on the team was hurt and tried to do the same thing....

Just now, AUBwins said:

I love Stidham but Tuberville was right.  We have not seen him lead the team down the field when we have trailed in fourth quarter.  He still has to prove that.  Could just be experience.  I believe in you JS. Make it happen today. 

We also have not helped him out with routes. It's either deep or screens. Where are the short routes? 

the two turnovers and blocked field goal killed us. 

Archived