***SECCG -- Auburn vs. Georgia -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, jAUSon said:

wheels have come off. any chance of qb2? dont kill me, just asking.

Honestly what do you have to lose at this point

1 minute ago, Randman5000 said:

If Gus had held KJ out and we lost, all you fans would question why we didn't play him more. Bunch of fickle fans on here I swear

No...we all saw the same injury and the way he went down in the Iron Bowl. What's ridiculous is we don't have someone capable of filling in. It's the same s***, different year and position. We can never seem to have depth in the most vital positions on the field.

1 minute ago, TAYLORKEETON said:

I knew Gus running his mouth a few weeks ago would come back to bite us. I knew last week it wasn’t meant to be for UA to win when they botched that FG. I knew we were going to lose today when we missed our FG. It’s just not in our cards. To come so far but still be so far away...heartbreaking. I’m turning the tv off & logging off. Have a good one guys & War Eagle. 

There’s a pile of time bro . Don’t quit 

There's only 2 things I'll pin on the coaching staff: 1. This team doesn' look ready; 2. KJ  is hurt and he's still in there. 

Other than that our guys just are not executing. 

This is one of those games where we just look stuck in the mud and don't ever get out if it. Stidham has been relatively cold this half it feels like which is killing us we needed his A+ game today 

4 minutes ago, WarTiger said:

No that isn't what I mean.  I never concede defeat until the game is over.  If you want too, that's fine.

There is a 98% chance we lose.. hey there is still a chance.

1 minute ago, ReidMcLain said:

Lol. Georgia penalties giving us life when really it's a waste. Auburn has already emptied the tank since Bama.

Yep

1 minute ago, AUJedi said:

Players seem to have checked out. This ? about Malzahn to Arky probably did us in

No.  UGA just had a better gameplan and more motivation.  Someone on our O staff must have thought KJ was healthy after last week.:ucrazy:

Just now, shabby said:

Have we played One Snap with Tempo this game. Even when we're running out of time we're running every second off the clock before the snap. I just don't get it

Tempo works when youre able to run the ball. UGA figured out in the first quarter that KJ wasn’t close to full speed. That allows them to take away our passing game.  Gus keeps rolling him back out there. Needs to be running the other backs.  May be too late now. 

Just now, AU Is Gold said:

There is a 98% chance we lose.. hey there is still a chance.

Soooo you’re saying there is a chance

5 minutes ago, ReidMcLain said:

still a good season 10-3 with potential for 11-3. Gotta pay Gus. 3rd best SEC team in the playoffs. 

Not for this crap. If they had come and actually played and lost that would be one thing but this is just plain out bad. Let Arky having if they still want him. He is never going to be a big game coach 

1 minute ago, AUIH1 said:

Not just today and KJ is not the only one over the past couple of years to get over used.

wde

Georgia simply the more physical team. No much else to say. 

Archived