***SECCG -- Auburn vs. Georgia -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JS off his game today......got rattled after that fumble and has not been the same QB we saw for the past few weeks...

Well some of us would try to mention about just running a hb down into the ground....I guess it takes this happening at the most important time for some to see it.....good run boys. You did what you could

Just hasn’t been our day. Hope something changes. Need a quick turnover or something. 

2 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

Shameful what we’ve done to KJ today. His arms are dangling. 

Not just today and KJ is not the only one over the past couple of years to get over used.

wde

Just now, fishm3at said:

All y'all in the thread talking about the game is over don't live the creed. Fans not family is what you are. 

No it’s called being a realist.  Being family sometimes is showing tough love and Gus just isn’t a very good coach.  Arkansas can have him.  Lane Kiffin would be a much better coach 

I knew Gus running his mouth a few weeks ago would come back to bite us. I knew last week it wasn’t meant to be for UA to win when they botched that FG. I knew we were going to lose today when we missed our FG. It’s just not in our cards. To come so far but still be so far away...heartbreaking. I’m turning the tv off & logging off. Have a good one guys & War Eagle. 

Have we played One Snap with Tempo this game. Even when we're running out of time we're running every second off the clock before the snap. I just don't get it

Just now, AUpreacherman22 said:

It’s time to enjoy the Citrus Bowl.  

It looks that way now

Archived