***SECCG -- Auburn vs. Georgia -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

you can call it whining if you please but we're getting mugged and the officials are complicit in it.....kerryon gets slammed down out of bounds and no call....we bump into one of theirs out of bounds and its called....

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Nope, talks about championship urgency, but there is none of that right now.

No, You can talk till you’re blue in the face.  Backing it up are two different things and this team can’t do that

Just now, fishepa said:

This is what happens when your idiotic coach says we kicked the crap out the team and you play them again. What a moron. 

No this is what happens when your coach isn't prepared without your #1 RB. We knew we had to have a different gameplan than game 1. We made zero adjustments

Just now, AU Is Gold said:

You mean we lost...

No that isn't what I mean.  I never concede defeat until the game is over.  If you want too, that's fine.

What in the flying flap is going on right now? I'm baffled as to how we're letting this happen. 

If Gus had held KJ out and we lost, all you fans would question why we didn't play him more. Bunch of fickle fans on here I swear

1 minute ago, PigskinPat said:

We evedently didn’t gameplan for an unhealthy KJ. Dogs have been fired up all game and are wanting it more.

The game plan was pass. That didn't work because gus doesn't run routes. Just screens and deep bombs

Just now, ReidMcLain said:

still a good season 10-3 with potential for 11-3. Gotta pay Gus. 3rd best SEC team in the playoffs. 

He isn't worth what it's rumored he wants. This is the best talent he's had. If he wants to hold this season over Aubur's head for top level money...let him go. 

Archived