Gowdy shoots down House Democrats' request to probe Trump sexual assault allegations

homersapien

Man, I hope we get a blue wave next year to get these hypocrites out of there.

8 hours ago, Bigbens42 said:

Man, I hope we get a blue wave next year to get these hypocrites out of there.

If you want Trey Gowdy out of office do you think Elijah Cummings should also be out of office for being a hypocrite?

Elijah Cumming was one of the main Dems against Hillary's investigation and constantly railed that the investigation was a farce and waste of time. Cummings only supports investigations when they're politically convenient.

I hope you're not just against GOP hypocrites but you're also against Dem hypocrites.

4 hours ago, Auburnfan91 said:

If you want Trey Gowdy out of office do you think Elijah Cummings should also be out of office for being a hypocrite?

Elijah Cumming was one of the main Dems against Hillary's investigation and constantly railed that the investigation was a farce and waste of time. Cummings only supports investigations when they're politically convenient.

I hope you're not just against GOP hypocrites but you're also against Dem hypocrites.

You mean the multimillion dollar Gowdy-led investigation that found nothing? Why would anyone find that wasteful?

16 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

You mean the multimillion dollar Gowdy-led investigation that found nothing? Why would anyone find that wasteful?

And unlike Trump, she actually sat in open session and answered questions from congress for 10 freaking hours.

Archived