Pro Wrestling Open Thread

Brad_ATX

27 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

If you want to see some really good women's matches, go look up Tessa Blanchard vs Rachel Ellering on the indy circuit.  I saw them at WrestleCircus here in Austin a couple of years ago.  Tore the house down and may be the best match I've ever seen live (and I've been to two Rumbles and two Manias).

Thanks for looking out. Appreciate the pro tip fam.

• Like 1

l5thse5lv5d21.gif

So why was DB on Raw?  The end of Raw was poorly done on an otherwise fun night. 

Edited by AUBwins
Ok, somewhat fun
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

So why was DB on Raw?  The end of Raw was poorly done on an otherwise fun night. 

red herring? haha

30 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

red herring? haha

Oh yea.  I enjoyed my girl as always. 

20 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Oh yea.  I enjoyed my girl as always. 

lol and The more jealous and mad I continue to get. I tried. I really did. I just am soooooooo pissed. More mad than any AU football game has made me this past year! haha. That was supposed to be Charlottes spot. It had been penciled in for a got damn year that the main event of 35 would be charlotte and rousey. SMH. Becky literally came flying off the top rope with this SURGE of momentum. I will watch their match at mania like this. 

e.gif

• Haha 2

HAVING SAID THAT. If I was being unbiased I would say Great segment between Becks and Rowdy tonight. Best part of the whole night. Really cool. Best promo rowdy has ever had in wwe by far.

• Like 1

I love how Becky calls her Ronnie. I also think it is hilarious that Becky was originally making a heel turn but is basically the biggest face because of fans. They just couldn't make her a heel.  She is loved too much.  Ronnie is basically being portrayed as a heel by the fans.  They may as well make her one.  She did pretty well tonight to fight through that promo. I think Bayley was sent out early to save her. 

Edited by AUBwins

13 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

lol and The more jealous and mad I continue to get. I tried. I really did. I just am soooooooo pissed. More mad than any AU football game has made me this past year! haha. That was supposed to be Charlottes spot. It had been penciled in for a got damn year that the main event of 35 would be charlotte and rousey. SMH. Becky literally came flying off the top rope with this SURGE of momentum. I will watch their match at mania like this. 

e.gif

#fireniajaxx

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, AUBwins said:

#fireniajaxx

I want to see her fight a dude at mania. Not anyone of consequence. Someone who is a glorified jobber but who has a name. I want her to win. Say Jinder Mahal. That would be hilarious.

• Love 1

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

I want to see her fight a dude at mania. Not anyone of consequence. Someone who is a glorified jobber but who has a name. I want her to win. Say Jinder Mahal. That would be hilarious.

That would be awesome. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

That would be awesome. 

OR baron corbin!!! He already has X Pac heat. Him getting pinned by a woman would get a great reaction. Yah I loved her entering the mens rumble a lot. That was fun. Brought me back to the days when Chyna was IC champ.

12 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

OR baron corbin!!! He already has X Pac heat. Him getting pinned by a woman would get a great reaction. Yah I loved her entering the mens rumble a lot. That was fun. Brought me back to the days when Chyna was IC champ.

Dang you stole my thunder. I was about to mention Corbin. Haha. He is such a turd personality with a creative repertoire of moves in his skill set. 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Dang you stole my thunder. I was about to mention Corbin. Haha. He is such a turd personality with a creative repertoire of moves in his skill set. 

hahahaha YES he gets MASSIVE HEAT. That is rare these days in the E.

Oh and congrats to R truth for getting a belt. Glad to see it myself. 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Whatcha think @GwillMac6?

Looks like your boy will have it for a while.  

download.jpeg.jpg

That ish was hilarious!!! I cannot believe they actually let him change the belt. I FREAKING LOVE IT! KNOCK ON FREAKING WOOD THOUGH!!!

Edited by GwillMac6

20 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Oh and congrats to R truth for getting a belt. Glad to see it myself. 

It is crazy at 47 years old he is US champion again!!!! He is a great comedy character. It has been 9 years since he was last US champ. I never thought he would win a singles title again in WWE. Happy for him.

23 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

That ish was hilarious!!! I cannot believe they actually let him change the belt. I FREAKING LOVE IT! KNOCK ON FREAKING WOOD THOUGH!!!

This character is Gold! I love the new DB. Could you imagine what the New DB would think of the Million Dollar Man and his need for wasteful spending?? 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

This character is Gold! I love the new DB. Could you imagine what the New DB would think of the Million Dollar Man and his need for wasteful spending?? 

IMPOTENT!!!!! FICKLE!!!! hahahaha. CHANGE IT!!!! There is no one at Dbry level right now on smackdown for him to face. I hope JERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRN Cena comes back for Mania season if Dbry still has the belt and have that be the smackdown title match.

Edited by GwillMac6
  • Like 1

Anyone watch Halftime Heat? What a show those 6 guys put on! It was fun to watch. 

On 1/28/2019 at 11:02 PM, GwillMac6 said:

HAVING SAID THAT. If I was being unbiased I would say Great segment between Becks and Rowdy tonight. Best part of the whole night. Really cool. Best promo rowdy has ever had in wwe by far.

Well from what we have seen this week,  the story is building to get Charlotte into the match.  You and me both may get our wish, because I think it will be a triple threat.  That's just great because I am good on my wwe subscription through August 2nd. 👍 Bring it on! 

rock.gif

• Love 1

On 2/7/2019 at 12:24 PM, AUBwins said:

Well from what we have seen this week,  the story is building to get Charlotte into the match.  You and me both may get our wish, because I think it will be a triple threat.  That's just great because I am good on my wwe subscription through August 2nd. 👍 Bring it on! 

rock.gif

Just call her Stone Cold Becky!!! hahaahah they def are trying to re create the Mr McMahon and Stone Cold storyline with her and Steph and HHH.

• Love 1

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

Just call her Stone Cold Becky!!! hahaahah they def are trying to re create the Mr McMahon and Stone Cold storyline with her and Steph and HHH.

YESSSSS! I immediately thought that when I saw that exchange.  That works, I dig it. Just need to give her a more devastating quick strike finisher.  Who are they making Charlotte to be?

Edited by AUBwins
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, AUBwins said:

YESSSSS! I immediately thought that when I saw that exchange.  That works, I dig it. Just need to give her a more devastating quick strike finisher.  Who are they making Charlotte to be?

That is a great question. I have no clue really. I would love to say the Rock (since I was a Rock guy back then) but there has never been anyone like the Rock before him and there will never be anyone like him after. He is to unique.