Brad_ATX

2 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

DAMN BECKY!!!!!!!!! Someone went a little overboard with the crutches!!!!!! lol

4t.jpg

Selling it!Ā šŸ‘

• Haha 1

Ā 

24 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

If y'all didn't see, Tye Dillinger requested his release.

As long as his girlfriend Peyton Royce hangs around IDGAF about mr perfect 10!!! haha. The IIconics are one of my favorite WWE comedy routines ever. They always make me legit LOL.

• Haha 2

Ā 

• Haha 1

1. Ronda Rowsey needs to get in a tanning bed and stay a while.

2. Happy bday Slick Ric!

3. Does anybody hope they let Brock Lesner lose? I want a champion who wrestles on Raw constantly like Ronda Rowsey does. How about it Gwill?šŸ˜ 

• Thanks 1

Just now, ArgoEagle said:

2. Happy bday Slick Ric!

3. Does anybody hope they let Brock Lesner lose? I want a champion who wrestles on Raw constantly like Ronda Rowsey does. How about it Gwill?šŸ˜ 

I hate Brock Lesnar so much now I never EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR want to see him on WWE tv again. He has made the title a complete and utter joke. And Vince has let him. I AM SIIIIIIIIIIICK of part timers. Not a big rousey fan but HUGE HUGE HUGE respect to a legit mainstream star outside of wwe coming in and being close to full time. She at least shows up to TV every week.Ā 

Just now, ArgoEagle said:

2. Happy bday Slick Ric!

@GwillMac6Ā is probably on his way to stylin, profiling, bday celebration of his hero Ric Flair Woooooo!

• Haha 2

Just now, AUBwins said:

@GwillMac6Ā is probably on his way to stylin, profiling, bday celebration of his hero Ric Flair Woooooo!

Wrong Flair but SAME FAMILY!!! WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol JET FLYING LIMO RIDING SON OF A GUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahaha LETS GO BABY!!!!!!!!!

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

Wrong Flair but SAME FAMILY!!! WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol JET FLYING LIMO RIDING SON OF A GUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahaha LETS GO BABY!!!!!!!!!

You definitely chose the better looking one! Charlotte definitely took after her mother :)

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

You definitely chose the better looking one! Charlotte definitely took after her mother :)

THANK GOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!! I CAN WOOOOO TO THAT BABY!!!!!!!!

4 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

THANK GOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!! I CAN WOOOOO TO THAT BABY!!!!!!!!

I give her a wooooo from the neck down for sure, but she tends to wear way too much makeup.

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Need Dusty Rhodes, Sting, and Nikita Koloff there tonight. Them and the horsemen were the best group of wrestlers assembled together of ALL TIME!!!!!! Bar none!!!!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

Need Dusty Rhodes, Sting, and Nikita Koloff there tonight. Them and the horsemen were the best group of wrestlers assembled together of ALL TIME!!!!!! Bar none!!!!!

Sting is already in the building! Would love for all Horsemen to show up.Ā 

• Love 1

38 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Sting is already in the building! Would love for all Horsemen to show up.Ā 

Would be a little awkward since Arn got fired from the company this week lol

• Facepalm 1

56 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

I give her a wooooo from the neck down for sure, but she tends to wear way too much makeup.

She looks better to me without makeup. The all natural look suits her.Ā 

• Love 1

11 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Would be a little awkward since Arn got fired from the company this week lol

Ā 

tenor.gif

I would love to see Batista back.Ā  Raw needs some meat in the lineup.Ā  What happened to Lars Sullivan? Lying in wait until selection show?Ā 

2 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

I would love to see Batista back.Ā  Raw needs some meat in the lineup.Ā  What happened to Lars Sullivan? Lying in wait until selection show?Ā 

Had a nervous breakdown and been AWOL since. No seriously. He was supposed to have a big spot at the rumble that would be a major angle and lead to a mania match. I want HEEL batista back. Heel batista is GREEEEEEAAAAAAAAAT.

• Thanks 1

SO SO SO SO happy HEEL Batista is back!!!! One of the best heels in WWE history!!! WOOOOOO!!!!! People undersell how much of a STAR he was. He was legit 1A to Cena's 1 during his run with the company. He WAS the face of Smackdown back then (along with Edge and Taker) and anchored that show. WWE always downplays how big of a star OUTSIDE of WWE he is. They always hype up how big of a movie star Rock is but got damn!!! Batista is freaking Drax in Guardians. He is the second most successful wrestler to ever cross over in to movies. Also he is my third favorite entrance music ever. WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Ā 

7 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

SO SO SO SO happy HEEL Batista is back!!!! One of the best heels in WWE history!!! WOOOOOO!!!!! People undersell how much of a STAR he was. He was legit 1A to Cena's 1 during his run with the company. He WAS the face of Smackdown back then (along with Edge and Taker) and anchored that show. WWE always downplays how big of a star OUTSIDE of WWE he is. They always hype up how big of a movie star Rock is but got damn!!! Batista is freaking Drax in Guardians. He is the second most successful wrestler to ever cross over in to movies. Also he is my third favorite entrance music ever. WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

He's got a role in the Dune "remake" that's supposedly going to happen. Definitely building himself a nice career.

My only issue with him is that terrible drunk-sorority-girl-on-spring-break sun tattoo around his navel, lol.Ā 

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

She looks better to me without makeup. The all natural look suits her.Ā 

Yea, the face is very secondary, its the outfits that count. They really mess it up when they put them in pants. Charlotte and Sasha and Mandy Rose know how to rock an outfit. Bailey and Natalia get a thumbs down.

13 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

Yea, the face is very secondary, its the outfits that count. They really mess it up when they put them in pants. Charlotte and Sasha and Mandy Rose know how to rock an outfit. Bailey and Natalia get a thumbs down.

Mandy Rose is the best looking woman this company has seen imo since Torrie Wilson. GOT DANG.

14 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

He's got a role in the Dune "remake" that's supposedly going to happen. Definitely building himself a nice career.

My only issue with him is that terrible drunk-sorority-girl-on-spring-break sun tattoo around his navel, lol.Ā 

Great to hear. He has a LOT of unfortunate tats sadly!!! lol but yes!!! I really enjoyed his small role in the Blade Runner sequel. He was awesome in that. Had a legit supporting role in a Bond movie. You are right. He is carving himself out a really nice career.Ā 

• Like 1