George H.W. Bush

kevon67

Just now, augolf1716 said:

Not a shock don't expect him to last long. Wants to be with Barbara 

Report from CNN states he has sepsis.......looked frail at his wife's funeral.........I agree golf.

About 3 years ago my great aunt Rosie passed after a long bout of sickness due simply to aging. 87 i think. Then Uncle Tommy who i didn't get to see much (2-3 times a year) but loved spending time with, went down with some intestinal infection that killed him less than two weeks later at ~ 88. he was in great shape prior. Sometimes it just works out that way. I know Tommy didn't choose to check out like that but i guess loss can be hard on the body and soul. 

Watched my dad fail in health and pass 8 months after mom passed away.........53 years of sharing coffee each morning then one day it ends........he was completely lost without her.........15 years later still hurts to think about.

It happens a lot when people have been together a long time. It is a love story that continues as they go to heaven to be together..

He's a good man. If it is his time to go, I hope it is a painless transition back to the loving arms of Barbara

Archived