Updated Roster Weights

RunInRed

Looks like eating habits are on point this year.  Appears that all the people that needed to gain did so and the ones that needed to lose were able to accomplish that.  The biggest impacts I see from those listed that I think will transfer over to production is C. Ashley, D. Davis, J. Dean, M. Miller, and Iggy.  

Holy Crap, Big Kat Bryant gained 29 pounds! Sounding like a more legitimate DE.

Glad to see KMart is getting closer to 200

On 5/8/2018 at 5:42 PM, Zeek said:

Holy Crap, Big Kat Bryant gained 29 pounds! Sounding like a more legitimate DE.

Glad to see KMart is getting closer to 200

Nailed it . Kmart is still not going to be an every down back imo , but I’m glad he is gaining and hopefully not losing much speed . 

11 hours ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Nailed it . Kmart is still not going to be an every down back imo , but I’m glad he is gaining and hopefully not losing much speed . 

As guys mature physically with age and develop in a quality S&C program, they tend to get stronger and more explosive in all parts of their body, or at least the ones needed to play football. In other words, KMart is more likely to get faster than to get slower.

17 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

As guys mature physically with age and develop in a quality S&C program, they tend to get stronger and more explosive in all parts of their body, or at least the ones needed to play football. In other words, KMart is more likely to get faster than to get slower.

More likely getting faster. 

Edit: Or, you know, exactly what you said. :slapfh:

• 1 month later...

All I get are a bunch of blanked out lines with no information. Is there another link to this?

Thanks!

18 hours ago, doc4aday said:

All I get are a bunch of blanked out lines with no information. Is there another link to this?

Thanks!

Doc, hover the cursor over the twitter link, right click the mouse, left click "open in new tab". 

Deshaun Davis... I have criticized his weight for the past couple years. Good job to him for shedding some. 

Now if he could see me and criticize mine we could all get skinny. 

Archived