CNN, NYT, ABC News, C-SPAN Take Trump Out of Context to Falsely Suggest He Called Immigrants ‘Animals’

Auburn85

On 5/21/2018 at 7:40 AM, TitanTiger said:

Look, I'm ashamed that he garnered any support.  I'm especially pissed off that they let him get out of the Republican primaries.  It's one thing to say that you voted for him because you truly thought Hillary was worse on certain key issues.  That excuse loses all its steam when you look at the primary.  We could have nominated someone better and chose not to.  That abomination is totally on them.  But whatever criticism has been earned or deserved, don't walk around assuming that 8 out of every 10 white conservative Christians you meet voted for or supported Trump.  There were a lot of us who either sat the election out, voted for other offices on the ballot but abstained on the presidential election, or voted for a third-party candidate.

Yeah, I exaggerated he hell out of your stance against Trump didn't I?

Titan: 'We could have nominated someone better and chose not to. That abomination is totally on them'

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Auburnfan91 said:

Yeah, I exaggerated he hell out of your stance against Trump didn't I?

Titan: 'We could have nominated someone better and chose not to. That abomination is totally on them'

Yes, you did. 

1 minute ago, TitanTiger said:

Yes, you did. 

:lol:

Translation:  they deserve to be hated. So I'm right..........

21 hours ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Everyone does it. But I’m sure you only bitch at the Trump supporters 

Raptor quod tu?

20 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

I will leave that to him and God. As I have said before, I didn't vote for him as my pastor. I did vote for Jimmy Carter because he was avowed Christian. Look how that turned out. That was the last time I placed much emphasis on whether a politician is a supposed Christian or not in how I vote.

Wait........you voted Jimmy Carter???????? I forgive you if you can forgive me for voting for Bill Clinton? I was much younger back then.

7 hours ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Dumb question because you don’t think the man has any favorable qualities. Furthermore, you cannot separate your perception of his person from what he accomplishes in his Executive capacity. 

I can blabber off 10 accomplishments if I want, only to have you respond that very way (supra). You’re going to refute any response I’d give to that question. I can read you like a book, boy.

First, why does what "I think" keep you from proffering a credible response?  

Secondly, who a person is, is what they do.  While I'd like to quote a classic philosopher here, I'll just fall back on the pop cliche': "stupid is, as stupid does."

Thirdly, lets hear those accomplishment.  Please number them for ease of response.  Thanks.

And seriously, "boy".  :rolleyes:    That's pathetic.

I've got what, over 4 decades on you?  And what is your age exactly?

You've got a lot to learn.  Pretty much a whole life's worth.

1 hour ago, Auburnfan91 said:

:lol:

Translation:  they deserve to be hated. So I'm right..........

Translation:  English is hard.

1 hour ago, kevon67 said:

Wait........you voted Jimmy Carter???????? I forgive you if you can forgive me for voting for Bill Clinton? I was much younger back then.

Damn son, I never even did that.

44 minutes ago, homersapien said:

First, why does what "I think" keep you from proffering a credible response?  

Secondly, who a person is, is what they do.  While I'd like to quote a classic philosopher here, I'll just fall back on the pop cliche': "stupid is, as stupid does."

Thirdly, lets hear those accomplishment.  Please number them for ease of response.  Thanks.

First, you’re not actually interested in what I have to say about his qualities that I believe had a direct tie to his success as president, and to the over-performing market. I WOULD say that his competitive nature, enthusiasm, ability to negotiate, and his strength as a visionary directly fed into the his part, as executive, to establish policies (combined with deregulation) that contributed to a market that exceeded expectations. But what’s the point? You’re reflexive nature consumes you beyond persuasion.

Secondly, can you please translate that BS to Trump’s presidency? That’s one of the dumbest things you’ve ever typed. I most certainly can separate Trumps personal flaws from his Presidency. Also, becuase you people often seem to forget, Trump’s permissible actions in his capacity as President are unequivocally laid out in the Constitution. Read it sometime.

Third, we could talk about ANWR for oil drilling, appointing federal judges, market exceeding expectations, ISIS, deregulation, signing the national aeronautics and space admin transition authorization act, nato reform... among other topics. But see, what I deem “accomplishment,” you deem “catastrophe” sooooo......

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

And seriously, "boy".  :rolleyes:    That's pathetic.

I've got what, over 4 decades on you?  And what is your age exactly?

You've got a lot to learn.  Pretty much a whole life's worth.

Antique doesn’t mean smarter. 

But You’re a good guy Homer. I enjoy pulling your strings.

2 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Damn son, I never even did that.

? Not proud.....my GM and actual friend was pissed.........starting getting scheduled xtra on call nights and weekends.........Like Peter Griffn I let sweet talking Bill bed me.

Just now, NolaAuTiger said:

Were you old enough to vote when Carter ran for president?

No.  I was talking about Clinton tho.

1 hour ago, kevon67 said:

You are duly forgiven. We all make mistakes but only some can admit it.:hellyeah:

10 hours ago, NolaAuTiger said:

You only see his faults. It’s your reflexive nature. Try looking for the green grass, you’d be a happier person.

I don't have a "reflexive nature". 

But I have learned to recognize a narcissistic, psychopathic, con man.  Someday - in the not distance future -  you will come to understand it.

Or maybe not.

Just now, homersapien said:

I don't have a "reflexive nature". 

But I have learned to recognize a narcissistic, psychopathic, con man.  Someday - in the not distance future -  you will come to understand it.

Or maybe not.

He’s narcissistic. You’re right. The difference between us is that I see the full picture, which includes both positive and negative attributes. You do not. ADMIT IT!

1 hour ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Antique doesn’t mean smarter. 

But You’re a good guy Homer. I enjoy pulling your strings.

That's funny.   You are the one who's sensitive about your lack of experience. Otherwise, why "pull my string" about it?  

6 minutes ago, homersapien said:

That's funny.   You are the one who's sensitive about your lack of experience.

Totally. So sensitive that I’m still young. Your “experience” makes you superior.  You’ve experienced it all. If I was smart, I would try to mimic your ways.

1 hour ago, NolaAuTiger said:

First, you’re not actually interested in what I have to say about his qualities that I believe had a direct tie to his success as president, and to the over-performing market. I WOULD say that his competitive nature, enthusiasm, ability to negotiate, and his strength as a visionary directly fed into the his part, as executive, to establish policies (combined with deregulation) that contributed to a market that exceeded expectations. But what’s the point? You’re reflexive nature consumes you beyond persuasion.

Secondly, can you please translate that BS to Trump’s presidency? That’s one of the dumbest things you’ve ever typed. I most certainly can separate Trumps personal flaws from his Presidency. Also, becuase you people often seem to forget, Trump’s permissible actions in his capacity as President are unequivocally laid out in the Constitution. Read it sometime.

Third, we could talk about ANWR for oil drilling, appointing federal judges, market exceeding expectations, ISIS, deregulation, signing the national aeronautics and space admin transition authorization act, nato reform... among other topics. But see, what I deem “accomplishment,” you deem “catastrophe” sooooo......

ANWR drilling?   Were you aware that we cannot use known, proven reserves of petroleum without catastrophic ecological consequences?    I know that isn't taught in law school, but didn't you have a BS degree?  No science huh?

Federal judges?   Yeah, that's gonna help the working man: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-05-21/supreme-court-says-employers-can-bar-worker-class-action-suits-jhgbqpz0

ISIS?  Have we won yet?

Deregulation?   Oh puleeze, do I really need to list the idiotic decisions regarding this?  How about some informative links:

https://news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/03/how-trump-is-changing-science-environment/

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/10/05/climate/trump-environment-rules-reversed.html

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-epa-spends-year-rolling-back-environmental-regulations/story?id=52162794

"signing the national aeronautics and space admin transition authorization act"  WTF did this accomplish?  Take away NASA's involvement with earth sciences maybe?  Brilliant!

NATO Reform?  Yeah, if you consider how much influence we traded away for his irrational, bombastic statements. (But I am sure his buddy Vlad appreciated it. ;)

You're not as smart as I thought you might be.  

7 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Totally. So sensitive that I’m still young. Your “experience” makes you superior.  You’ve experienced it all. If I was smart, I would try to mimic your ways.

If you were smart, you'd be out doing something more productive that wasting your time on a forum arguing with an old man.

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

ANWR drilling?   Were you aware that we cannot use known, proven reserves of petroleum without catastrophic ecological consequences?    I know that isn't taught in law school, but didn't you have a BS degree?  No science huh?

Federal judges?   Yeah, that's gonna help the working man: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-05-21/supreme-court-says-employers-can-bar-worker-class-action-suits-jhgbqpz0

ISIS?  Have we won yet?

Deregulation?   Oh puleeze, do I really need to list the idiotic decisions regarding this?  How about some informative links:

https://news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/03/how-trump-is-changing-science-environment/

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/10/05/climate/trump-environment-rules-reversed.html

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-epa-spends-year-rolling-back-environmental-regulations/story?id=52162794

"signing the national aeronautics and space admin transition authorization act"  WTF did this accomplish?  Take away NASA's involvement with earth sciences maybe?  Brilliant!

Nato Reform?  Yeah, if you consider how much influence we traded away for his irrational, bombastic statements. (But I am sure his buddy Vlad appreciated it. ;)

You're not as smart as I thought you might be.  

see? It was a waste of time. I guess you’re the arbiter of truth in this matter. Sure, it’s very easy to search for google headlines and find articles that bash everything trump does.Try thinking for yourself for once, I dare you.

“Catastrophic ecological consequences?” Seriously? My gosh you need to tighten up on your research. Any knowledgeable person on the matter would realize that such a hotly contested/debated issue cannot be characterized with such a “snippet” statement.

You bitch about exploration and then in the very next part of your statement you act like you care whether the actions I listed “help the working man.” You’re trying to make a qualification after the fact. Also, policies derived from atrocious and unfounded stances on the environment like yours have hurt the working man in catastrophic proportions. See the irony?

Louisiana’s economy is driven by energy. Trump’s policies on energy and regulation are good for the people of Louisiana. Also, LSU Law an excellent energy law program. LSU also has arguably the best Petroleum Engineering program in the nation. Energy is big business in Louisiana and at LSU. I’ve taken quite a few courses on the subject matter. Further, you simply asked for accomplishments. Appointing federal judges, including a Supreme Court judge, is an accomplishment. ISIS, what cities have fallen since Trump became president?  Nonetheless, it’s not good enough for YOU. Again, you’re not actually interested in what I think. 

I guess you don’t want to address the other matters. 

Should I list ten more??? Let’s start with unemployment. What’s your BS excuse for that?

Let’s play in the sacred forum sometime. Maybe discuss fracking????

14 minutes ago, homersapien said:

If you were smart, you'd be out doing something more productive that wasting your time on a forum arguing with an old man.

If you were dumb, you’d spend time arguing with 20-something year olds on a forum... oh wait

Looks like we’re a match.

28 minutes ago, homersapien said:

11 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

If you were dumb, you’d spend time arguing with 20-something year olds on a forum... oh wait

giphy (2).gif

33 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Looks like we’re a match.

You must be gaining weight eating homie's breakfast, lunch and dinner?

Archived