Washington LT out for game

JMassie11

12 minutes ago, boisnumber1 said:

I know he's been iffy all along. Even if he played, he wasnt going to be 100%. Time for the DL to go off!

Yep, and Petersen has known this as well.  He has had a plan in place for a while.  But the backup plan isn’t an All American, so.....

42 minutes ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

Change the title please!

Also, this could be a key to the game.  A backup LT facing the freak Nick Coe, then another freak in TD Moultry, and possibly a little Big Kat and RJ action!  Good luck, young man.  

Said backup is a junior, former 3*, with 0 career starts, if their depth chart is to be believed. 

Geez...can’t take much more today. Change the title. My Directtv main Genie has already died this AM. I’m scrambling to connect my computer to my TV. Imagine hearing someone say that 25 years ago....

31 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Said backup is a junior, former 3*, with 0 career starts, if their depth chart is to be believed. 

Most likely the guard that filled in for him last year slides over but either way leaves a hole on the o line. Definitely a matchup we will exploit or try to

5 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Line has moved from 1.5 to 3 for Auburn since the news broke 

It’s a fairly weak line. Guess I’m biased but I had already figured Auburn would be favored by a FG. 

I never wish an injury on any of these young men, nor relish in them. I hope he recovers and has a great career. 

That said, this is great news for Nick Coe, TD, Marlon, and Big Kat (my dude this year). 

1 hour ago, doug3020 said:

Geez...can’t take much more today. Change the title. My Directtv main Genie has already died this AM. I’m scrambling to connect my computer to my TV. Imagine hearing someone say that 25 years ago....

Better get to the store!

9B8136B7-C529-4D79-8386-F8CB2AEF574A.gif

B9476AFA-737E-4B27-A506-E91F26529DA5.gif

YEETS!!

26 minutes ago, EclecticTiger said:

I never wish an injury on any of these young men, nor relish in them. I hope he recovers and has a great career. 

That said, this is great news for Nick Coe, TD, Marlon, and Big Kat (my dude this year). 

I hope he comes back and achieves All-American and they run the table in the pac- 12.  That said, I'm glad he's not playing today.

8 minutes ago, bigbird said:

That said, I'm glad he's not playing today.

No doubt.  IF, they've known this for a few weeks, it won't affect them AS much.  But, if this is a recent development, it will be much bigger as the starting group won't have had much time to work together.

10 minutes ago, oracle79 said:

No doubt.  IF, they've known this for a few weeks, it won't affect them AS much.  But, if this is a recent development, it will be much bigger as the starting group won't have had much time to work together.

He had been working with the 1st teamers. Was told he developed back spasms Monday or Tuesday.

2 hours ago, WeaglWeaglWDE said:

Apparently someone at al.com is gonna be pissed....

Screenshot_20180901-120446.png

dude is so wrong on us!

Archived