Woman accuses Kavanaugh of sexual assault decades ago

Proud Tiger

“dubious origin”

link

The Georgetown Prep yearbook’s personal pages were designed and written by the individual students, according to alumni. A faculty adviser reviewed the pages.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dems and Ford trying to delay again. Excuse after excuse. She apparently is getting cold feet and thinking twice about coming at all. I hope to heck Grassley doesn't cave in anymore. Enough is enough.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/09/25/kavanaugh-hearing-once-again-in-doubt-as-christine-ford-raises-new-concerns.html

5 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Dems and Ford trying to delay again. Excuse after excuse. She apparently is getting cold feet and thinking twice about coming at all. I hope to heck Grassley doesn't cave in anymore. Enough is enough.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/09/25/kavanaugh-hearing-once-again-in-doubt-as-christine-ford-raises-new-concerns.html

Eh, lots of editorializing going on here.  Apparently the "delay" is just something the writer threw out there.  Nothing in the text of the letter her attorney wrote says anything about her not appearing as scheduled on Thursday.  Fake news.

26 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Eh, lots of editorializing going on here.  Apparently the "delay" is just something the writer threw out there.  Nothing in the text of the letter her attorney wrote says anything about her not appearing as scheduled on Thursday.  Fake news.

So for the record do you think she will show up for the scheduled hearing on Thursday?

3 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

If that's the best they got, they better get used to seeing her on the SCOTUS.  It won't be enough to stop her confirmation, even if it's strictly along party lines (which it won't be).

Yes it will. To them it is obviously disqualifying and why we do not see Evan. Christians on the SC. To some, having any religious background that would presuppose you would choose Life is an outrage to the Left. They want Barrett so they can dirty her and all Evangelicals up. Saw a clip on the nomination before BK was named. They wanted Barret.

40 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Yes it will. To them it is obviously disqualifying and why we do not see Evan. Christians on the SC. To some, having any religious background that would presuppose you would choose Life is an outrage to the Left. They want Barrett so they can dirty her and all Evangelicals up. Saw a clip on the nomination before BK was named. They wanted Barret.

No it won't.  Even if every Democrat raised holy hell about it, they only have 49 votes.  McConnell would force a vote and at worst it's 51-49.  But most likely at least a couple of Dems who are from states Trump carried in 2016 would still not go along.  

2 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

So Titan for the record do you think she will show up for the scheduled hearing on Thursday?

You are taking a long time to answer.

10 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

You are taking a long time to answer.

Well he doesn't live here. 

8 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

?

The Kavanaugh accuser he claimed to represent may be an elaborate 4chan prank.

1 hour ago, TitanTiger said:

Been in several meetings. 

Yes. I see no reason to believe otherwise. 

I hope you are right  but this supports the iffy side:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/09/25/feinstein-can-t-guarantee-kavanaugh-accuser-shows-as-ford-bristles-over-role-female-attorney.html

Glad to see you working your real job (jk).

11 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Haha.  Oh wow.

I'm not saying I 100% believe it yet. Let's face it, trolls trolling trolls is an extremely frequent occurrence on the chans, but he's locked his Twitter.

If there's anyone that needs to be taken down a peg, it's him. Just don't like that it was here. 

Just now, AUDub said:

I'm not saying I 100% believe it yet. Let's face it, trolls trolling trolls is an extremely frequent occurrence on the chans, but he's locked his Twitter.

If there's anyone that needs to be taken down a peg, it's him. Just don't like that it was here. 

Peacocks gon peacock. 

31 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

I hope you are right  but this supports the iffy side:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/09/25/feinstein-can-t-guarantee-kavanaugh-accuser-shows-as-ford-bristles-over-role-female-attorney.html

Glad to see you working your real job (jk).

That story doesn’t really say anything different than what you said earlier about it. And I doubt that Feinstein was ever able to guarantee anything on this.  

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/republicans-hire-woman-question-kavanaugh-blasey-ford_us_5baa7220e4b0f101d3836602

Republican Senators Hire A Woman To Question Christine Blasey Ford

They’re all men — so they found a woman to question Blasey and Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

image.png

5 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

No it won't.  Even if every Democrat raised holy hell about it, they only have 49 votes.  McConnell would force a vote and at worst it's 51-49.  But most likely at least a couple of Dems who are from states Trump carried in 2016 would still not go along.  

You are talking about a vote, I am talking about the three ringed circus to get there. You think they attacked BK, wait till they got Barrett.

5 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

cYou are talking about a vote, I am talking about the three ringed circus to get there. You think they attacked BK, wait till they got Barrett.

Look at the females on the dem side and what they have said thus far.   Diane is Sleazy and two of others are barely rational in their views and would have no reluctance to destroy Barrett who might even have some Christian attitudes. .....  

6 minutes ago, AUDub said:

This is Debbie Ramirez's attorney. Thread:

I feel sure they have needed to work hard Ben

After six days of carefully assessing her memories and consulting with her attorney, Ramirez said 

Archived