GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Mississippi State

RunInRed

16 minutes ago, corchjay said:

Bro you’re a douche and I’m still waiting on you to send the location to slap my face...if you’re a coward admit it and man up and say you’re scared...

what has Gus done in this game to question his coaching.  His QB which has barely been hit all year is scared to to get touched...  if you are struggling to run and your QB can’t hit wide open WRs not sure what coaching has to do with it

ill come where ever you are and let you attempt to slap me...  deal.   I’ll have you down on the ground and choked unconscious in 20 seconds

I know you are a beloved poster here and everyone loves you, but that's too much. And it HAS to be against board rules

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Tarpleton said:

I can't decide whether to drink the rest of my alcohol or a bottle of bleach. 

Bleach is the mixer, bud. Youre welcome

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

Ebonics. Don't worry about it

thought maybe we could get some weed to corch, i think he needs some help relaxing right now

It's so frustrating watching MSU and their fans getting hyped up over beating the "#8 team in the country." We suck. If we were halfway decent, it wouldn't be close. 

Defense looks like it’s starting to give up and not have that fire. 

2 minutes ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

I know you are a beloved poster here and everyone loves you, but that's too much. And it HAS to be against board rules

Beloved poster here??? I must be in the Twilight zone

This looks like 2008/2012 all over again.  Eventually the defensive guys are just going to throw their hands up and say screw it.

Just now, yngwie1995 said:

It's so frustrating watching MSU and their fans getting hyped up over beating the "#8 team in the country." We suck. If we were halfway decent, it wouldn't be close. 

We will be out of the top 25 with a L here..this is why when concern was bought up, it should’ve been taking seriously . Instead we were told to PUMP THE BRAKES.

Archived