GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Mississippi State

RunInRed

First of all nobody really wants smoke. Quit play fighting. Second I hope nobody is saying Gus isn't to blame. Third who thinks we are going to make adjustments? I'm interested

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, PowerOfDixieland said:

Yep.  I think the kid will be better than his brother but Gus can't put all the point production on him from the parking lot every freaking time.

I’ve said the same, just from vibe, but we can’t keep putting him in tough situations as a FR.

1 minute ago, DAG said:

This is just bad. We are at each other. You got former players tweeting. The team is #8 in the country and looks flat as hell. Isn’t this suppose to be the good times? 

Fans mad at fans makes no sense. I didn’t make the call to run Kam Martin on 4th down and nether did you . I hate that I love AU sometimes this much. We have to calm down . Changes are coming 

Just now, cole256 said:

First of all nobody really wants smoke. Quit play fighting. Second I hope nobody is saying Gus isn't to blame. Third who thinks we are going to make adjustments? I'm interested

Dude there is an absolute zero chance we make adjustments. He never has and he’s not about to start tonight. 

2 minutes ago, AU64 said:

The game should be 6-3.....that TD makes a big difference ...….

This offense gives us NO chance to win. 79 yds in 1st half. We look like a middle school team.

3 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

This is a pretty childish argument between you two, over AU football no less. If you really have a problem with each other then pm about it.

that's enough.  Take your childish petty dispute to PM's and leave it off the board.  One more and you are gone for the night.

4 minutes ago, DAG said:

This is just bad. We are at each other. You got former players tweeting. The team is #8 in the country and looks flat as hell. Isn’t this suppose to be the good times? 

I'm intrigued.

2 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

I know this guy and he would probably kill you, unless you are Chuck Norris.

But what if corchjay is Bruce Lee?

I hope y'all can channel your frustration and somehow beam it to our O-line so they come out mean.

Last year when the ARK BS was swirling it really pissed me off when Gus was claiming he did not feel appreciated ! Gee coach, many in our fan base don't feel appreciated      paying for tickets and all that comes with supporting our Tigers and what you have been putting on the field and that was BEFORE you allowed your agent to work out "leadership" over for  49mil  ! When you claimed our best years were ahead I can only assume you meant in the post Gus-Bust era. Hate being negative, but I'm tired of the excuses and his lack of development as a HC. Allen Greene is our best hope to fix this.    

2013- 12 & 2

2014 - 8 & 5

2015- 7 & 6

2016 - 8 & 5

2017 - 10 & 4  

1 minute ago, Cabal said:

On the bright side, we don’t have over 100 penalty yards against us yet😂

We were also in 3rd and short a lot.

Y'know normally im pissed when the gane is going this way but this is the most fun i have ever had in a game thread

2 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Ummmmmmmmmm, what kind of smoke are you talking about??   asking for a friend, of course

Just now, corchjay said:

you’re directing your comments to wrong guy like I said....   some tells you they want to slap your face you gonna be a puss and not say anything...  

YOU are being the puss.

9 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

I think threatening and name calling fellow users is a ban from this site

He’ll never get banned. Can do/say whatever he wants. There are others here too that could do the same. Sad. 

I'm happy to report that Stidham completed all of his warm up tosses. 

Archived