GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Mississippi State

RunInRed

So, is there a banshee in the crowd, like 10 yards from the ESPN mic? Someone (thing?) is screaming constantly. Except when inhaling. It would be extremely annoying, except it takes my mind off of the cowbells.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, IronMan70 said:

8:59 to go in the 3rd quarter. We haven't even touched the ball on offense yet.

No worries.  We have an offensive minded head coach!

1 minute ago, IronMan70 said:

8:59 to go in the 3rd quarter. We haven't even touched the ball on offense yet.

Yep, this isn’t good.  MSU has moved the ball, eat up that clock and our Dline is getting handled.

This may be the tipping point of the season. If the offense comes out and drives it and punches one in it might show signs of life. If not that’s ballgame and we should get ready for some mid tier bowl game and more of the same for the foreseeable future. 

Just now, PowerOfDixieland said:

That pisses you off.  Again.

If someone says you are a beloved poster that might just do it. That would piss me off. Your mom can't really like you for real

1 minute ago, AUTiger03 said:

So, is there a banshee in the crowd, like 10 yards from the ESPN mic? Someone (thing?) is screaming constantly. Except when inhaling. It would be extremely annoying, except it takes my mind off of the cowbells.

There are cowbells?

22 minutes ago, homersapien said:

You can get the AU game broadcast on "Tune-In" radio and probably others.

Just got connected to radio. Heading to Hawaii so been tough sledding. Now I wish I hadn't turned it on . This is terrible  

1 minute ago, AUTiger03 said:

It's the new Auburn AD standing on the sideline realizing the buyout he's got to come up with...

Archived