GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Mississippi State

RunInRed

2 minutes ago, corchjay said:

you’re directing your comments to wrong guy like I said....   some tells you they want to slap your face you gonna be a puss and not say anything...  

He made a comment, though it may have been abrasive due to y’all disagreements/prior convos, and you started on a rant, if it’s that big of deal about meeting up and fighting then it should be handled in a Pm. If I missed him saying that in a thread then I just missed it.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, AUbritt said:

But what if corchjay is Bruce Lee?

I hope y'all can channel your frustration and somehow beam it to our O-line so they come out mean.

That is funny. I was just messing with the other two that were going to whip one another.

5 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

I say let’s bring in Cord because he hasn’t been here long enough for Gus or Chip to screw up his brain yet.

Post of the night

3 minutes ago, corchjay said:

you’re directing your comments to wrong guy like I said....   some tells you they want to slap your face you gonna be a puss and not say anything...  

Yeah, I would probably be an adult

Is it possible that there might be a clause in Gus's contract that we don't know about that would nullify the huge buy-out?  I know I'm reaching, but something has got to give here. 

Hey, MSU, NEWSFLASH: Auburn is NOT the #8 team in the country. Don't get so excited about beating this team. It ain't your defense that causes Stidham to overthrow a wide open receiver. 

"Childcat" cause we playing peewee ball? Yall just feel free to stop me whenever

Just now, sevenlee36 said:

Well we lost to a really good Miss St football team, give those guys credit 

They are mediocre.

3 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

Ummmmmmmmmm, what kind of smoke are you talking about??   asking for a friend, of course

Ebonics. Don't worry about it

1 minute ago, sevenlee36 said:

Well we lost to a really good Miss St football team, give those guys credit 

Sarcasm

1 minute ago, wareagleguy said:

What do you guys think our first O play will be? 

Off tackle run for no gain or loss of yardage. Bubble screen blown up before it develops. Then, 40 yard bomb that was over thrown by 60. Punt.

Archived