GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Mississippi State

RunInRed

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

Garners boys are getting whupped tonight. 

LB’s and DB’s inability to make tackles, offer run support is what is costing us.

The defense is wearing down folks, they are running all over us...slow, methodical, eating clock, nothing fancy just pounding the ball and our defense can’t get off the dang field.

Just now, auburnphan said:

I think the coaches may be losing the team here, this effort is concerning so far this half

Something is going on. 

These players have been around football all their life, and are probably wondering about the sanity of their offensive coaches. This team is going to nosedive. We might beat Liberty.

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

We're really about to get our ass beat by a pathetic one dimensional MSU team RIGHT AFTER getting a new lease on playoffs life 

PLAYOFFS?!?!?!? lol PLAYOFFS?!?! CUE the Jim Mora rant.

1 minute ago, DAG said:

We will be out of the top 25 with a L here..this is why when concern was bought up, it should’ve been taking seriously . Instead we were told to PUMP THE BRAKES.

Im all done being told how to feel "for the greater good" and all that jazz. This is a joke. 

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Something is going on. 

If there is anything we don't know, I hope someone ITK can chip in soon. I've obviously stated my hypothesis.

23 minutes ago, jw 4 au said:

How do we keep getting so terribly screwed by bad officiating?  Once or twice or even every now and then is expected. But when it is this frequent and this awful, there has to be some underlying reason. Either we are a-holes to the refs on saturdays and everybdaynof the week in between, or something isnsystematically wrong. Which is it???

That's a question that begs for research.

Just now, IronMan70 said:

8:59 to go in the 3rd quarter. We haven't even touched the ball on offense yet.

But, can we even tell the difference? 🤷‍♂️

9 minutes ago, NoALtiger said:

He’ll never get banned. Can do/say whatever he wants. There are others here too that could do the same. Sad. 

Bro if I say the o line is trash I'm out for at least a week 😂

Archived