GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Mississippi State

RunInRed

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And I wish the commentator would quit calling us the "#8 team in the nation", like this would be some big upset. 

Anyone that's watched us at all this year knows that we shouldn't even be ranked. What a joke.

Ok time to guess playcalling. 1st down roll out incomplete. 2nd down run for 2 yards. 3rd down incomplete while on the run. 

2 minutes ago, rexbo said:

It's the new Auburn AD standing on the sideline realizing the buyout he's got to come up with...

I'm glad he's there. He needs an up close look at what AU football has turned into. Probably can't wait to call boosters and ask for money for FB facilities.

Just now, AUTigereyez said:

How much we wanna bet that we go three and out

Even worse. we get a first down look like things are turning around then run up the middle in to the waiting arms of a loving defender and then run a bubble screen that gets 2 yards and then run a whirlybird cox cat pass that is thrown to dr james andrews on the sidelines where HE actually slips and tears his ACL. He then has to perform surgery on his own knee! lol.

Just now, Randman5000 said:

That screaming banshee did her work

Lol i thought i was the only one that  heard her lol.

Also im so over letting Auburn screw up my day.

1 minute ago, AUTigereyez said:

If we lose this game I will not am not watching any other game as long as Gus is in charge.  

I call BS.  See ya next week.

1 minute ago, Gowebb11 said:

The good news our offense is very well rested for a comeback. Deep in the 3D quarter and we've ran 23 plays. 

The RBs should be ready to run like thoroughbreds

Just now, bmartin3228 said:

hahaha it was gifted cause of wife's cancer . Whats the score , I think the radio is why behind

Damn now I feel like a prick. Sorry bud. MSU 16 - Us 3

1 minute ago, ChltteTiger said:

One of these two teams looks like they belong in the SEC. The other looks like an AAC or C-USA team.

nah. both of these teams blow.

1 minute ago, yngwie1995 said:

And I wish the commentator would quit calling us the "#8 team in the nation", like this would be some big upset. 

Anyone that's watched us at all this year knows that we shouldn't even be ranked. What a joke.

They must not have seen LSU get beat tonight

1 minute ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

Your mom thinks I'm a beloved poster.  My mom thinks I'm a god.

Well genetics are to blame for your high quality posts then....it's starting to make sense now

Archived