ESPN article on bama hiring former coaches

gravejd

I don't normally pay much attention to what goes on across the state and i apologize for another thread about bama. But i came across this article on espn that i thought was really interesting. To me that article explains why saban has left his peers behind and is owning college football. Guy may be a jerk but i give the guy credit for taking advantage of every angle he can. Hiring former failed HC as grad assistants.....freaking genius.  

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/25008297/nick-saban-butch-jones-lane-kiffin-alabama-crimson-tide-coaches

Yeah, I made this comment years ago.  What a great thing bringing these guys in as analyst and stuff.  Get their opinions and thoughts on how to better your program.  As much as I hate to give him credit it is quite ingenious.

45 minutes ago, gravejd said:

I don't normally pay much attention to what goes on across the state and i apologize for another thread about bama. But i came across this article on espn that i thought was really interesting. To me that article explains why saban has left his peers behind and is owning college football. Guy may be a jerk but i give the guy credit for taking advantage of every angle he can. Hiring former failed HC as grad assistants.....freaking genius.  

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/25008297/nick-saban-butch-jones-lane-kiffin-alabama-crimson-tide-coaches

yet common sense at the same time. Hire everyone you can, get their knowledge keep the parts that improve you and go with it.

He knows more about the inner workings of his opponents than anyone. Then retrain your minions and send them to other programs.

Uat is like a computer virus, it will infiltrate every major program it can . His goal is total domination. Auburn's mindset is hope we win.

Archived