** Ole Miss Game Thread **

WarTiger

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why was the ball spotted there?  I don’t get it. You call a fair catch but f it up. Then recover it and it is spotted where you recover it and not the 25?  If that is the case, then you should be allowed to run when the ball tiuches the ground.  Different from last week. NCAA has really messed it up with that stupid rule. 

I give Boobie a lot of credit, he's laying it on the line in a lost season with a bum shoulder.

Just now, Randman5000 said:

Hang onto the ball worm!!!

They need to check him for a concussion!

Just now, Brad_ATX said:

How are we not throwing at least one go route a half to Scwartz and just daring the defense to keep up with him?

We are saving him for UGA!

Its a plan!

2 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Well, time to bench Shivers until next year ...

Pretty sure he was on the receiving end of targeting which wasn’t caught because of all the players around him.

10 minutes ago, AUFriction said:

He’s 9-10 under 50 yards. He’s being asked to do a lot because he has a strong leg.

It's all he does in practice. No excuse 

1 minute ago, Brad_ATX said:

How are we not throwing at least one go route a half to Scwartz and just daring the defense to keep up with him?

Who is this Schwartz guy? He must not be any good or we would be getting him the ball. Right? Or is this Doomsday Ole Miss defense dictating that we can't get him the ball?

1 minute ago, Brad_ATX said:

Our qb can't hit the broad side of a barn from deep so far this year

Just now, Zeek said:

Pretty sure he was on the receiving end of targeting which wasn’t caught because of all the players around him.

It was sarcasm. :P I thought his knee might have down before the ball came out but I would have to go back and look at a replay. But if a RB fumbles Malzahn sits him for a year.

Just now, CR said:

Who is this Schwartz guy? He must not be any good or we would be getting him the ball. Right? Or is this Doomsday Ole Miss defense dictating that we can't get him the ball?

It's all part of the plan...

Archived