** Ole Miss Game Thread **

WarTiger

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Zeek said:

Should have been defensive holding there on Boobee. 

where was he on the field when he was held?  Was he beyond the line of scrimmage or behind it?

Have to catch the dang ball. No excuse. None. Your football life will end at Auburn if you can’t make plays. Players make plays. 

1 minute ago, CAReeves2010 said:

I don't see it loosening anything up if he's over throwing the deep ball more often than connecting. If anything it shows opposing Defenses that we're gonna take a shot at least once a game so they'll just key on Schwartz and play softer man

So if he connects on roughly 30% of the time, then yes, the D needs to respect that.  Because at some point, they get burned.  Point is if you force them to add a safety for help on Schwartz (because no one is keeping up with him in man to man), then you open up underneath stuff.

Geez... a catch by slayton and Schwartz that both could have been TDS but couldn’t make the play. Stidham is looking much better this game seems to be staying in the pocket more. He needs some help. Boobee doing boobee still. 

Just now, DAG said:

What am I missing ? Drop passes?

Not making an excuse for them but the corners are fricken up on our hoohahs but the refs seem to be letting both sides just play today.

1 minute ago, IronMan70 said:

..........an another long pass completed by an opposing QB.

If I were playing Auburn I’d do nothing but long bombs on offense and blitz on defense.

Archived