Texas A&M kickoff set

GwillMac6

7 minutes ago, Scribe Tiger said:

CBS coverage of the Iron Bowl is a pretty safe bet. The only one of the last 10 they haven't covered was in 2014 and that includes some mediocre to very poor Auburn teams. In that same period, CBS has covered six AU-UGA games. 

I will never ever get why 2012 was on cbs. What a joke.

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

I will never ever get why 2012 was on cbs. What a joke.

Verne probably wanted it.  

I love him covering The Masters but he clearly enjoyed watching Auburn struggle.

2 hours ago, BigWhiskey91 said:

I think they should make all noon kicks broadcast only in standard definition with Jefferson pilot 90s/2000s graphics 😂😂😂

Screenshot_20181028-172910.png

21 minutes ago, jAUSon said:

Screenshot_20181028-172910.png

Proof that the good ol days weren't near as good as they're made out to be.

1 hour ago, CR said:

Proof that the good ol days weren't near as good as they're made out to be.

Actually they were great.

I remember before they had the score permanantly grafted on the screen you actually had to watch the game for 10-15 mins and tell your wife, girlfriend etc that you HAD to watch until they showed the score.

Now you just look at your phone while she huffs at you for trying to turn from her show... 😉

10 hours ago, lurtz said:

I am afraid Mond is going to ball out.  Hopefully the bye means fresh legs for our D.

We get every teams best look every time I swear. 

5 hours ago, Win4AU said:

If Auburn wins this one it’ll be 2:30 UGA and 2:30 Iron Bowl.  Liberty will probably either be 11 or 1pm on one of the SEC networks.

Oh hell, those two are CBS regardless. Do you really think that network will pass on the opportunity to broadcast us getting skull-drug twice in three weeks?

58 minutes ago, Zeek said:

I will always have nightmares of Joe Burrows dropping dimes like he is Pat Mahomes out there against us in our game with LSU this season.........

10 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I will always have nightmares of Joe Burrows dropping dimes like he is Pat Mahomes out there against us in our game with LSU this season.........

And the bulldozing Nicky Fitz...ughhh... 

4 minutes ago, Tigerfinz said:

That was the game we all realized our Defense is somewhat overrated. They ran the same play over and over again in the second half and we could not stop it.

52 minutes ago, Tigerfinz said:

And Jarrett Guarantano. We’ve made 3 QBs look like world beaters in all 3 losses.

2 hours ago, Zeek said:

If it happens more often than not, there's probably a reason for it.  And, it's not luck. Just say'in.

4 hours ago, Sully to Beasley said:

The FANS who pay over-inflated ticket prices are getting jobbed again with the 3rd straight early game. I am sick of it. 😡

I’m taking the cheap tickets and Ramping it up.  They lost me when they built a jumbo tron that I couldn’t see from my south end zone seats.  $27 bucks for face of $100?

23 hours ago, Win4AU said:

If Auburn wins this one it’ll be 2:30 UGA and 2:30 Iron Bowl.  Liberty will probably either be 11 or 1pm on one of the SEC networks.

Well Miss State Bama got picked up for the 2:30 which may actually play in Auburn’s favor if it ends up being 11am.  Auburn still owes UGA one from 2006.  Time to keep them out of the playoffs the way they ended our BCS hopes that season.

Archived