Britney Spears

Guest Tigrinum Major

Guest Tigrinum Major

A New Low

Britney,

Jessica Simpson called and wants her idea back. Or rather her publicist's idea. Neither of them are smart enough to think of this theirselves.

Is this the official death knell of BS's career?

It pains me to think that her loser husband will be rewarded with his own tv show. That guy is such a piece of crap. He doesnt not conduct himself in a manner befitting a gentleman...he always looks like this lazy bum who is living off of his woman.

Britney sucks. What a waste of H20.

It isn't possible for me to care less about this skank and her low life scuz bag of a husband.

I have a great idea I want to pitch to FOX. It's a reality show in which celebrities like Britney Spears and Paris Hilton are attacked by wild animals. It will be the best thing since celebrity boxing.

I have a great idea I want to pitch to FOX.  It's a reality show in which celebrities like Britney Spears and Paris Hilton are attacked by wild animals.  It will be the best thing since celebrity boxing.

154427[/snapback]

Even better...put them on a reality show like the simple life...buuuut. the catch is...you dont work, you dont eat.

You can't even buy groceries now without seeing her fat @ss on the cover of some tabloid...uggghhh. What trash.

Archived