Men at North Carolina State - game thread

WarTiger

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boy....those last 2 minutes were BAD.....and now we are down by 8 again.   ...but maybe lucky to be that close. 

2 minutes ago, AUDub said:

We’re going to have to hit from outside eventually. 

Not if you're shooting 12 of 16 from inside the arc. Continue to do what you've been doing good.

It's pretty loud in here @BJCrawford

If we can get used to that damn slick adidas ball it would help

And somebody find Beverly damn

I'm clapping during every NCSU FT no idea if u can hear me lol 

1 minute ago, jared52 said:

Just couldn’t finish the half. Game is very winnable. 

That’s the thing, I think we’re the better team but we can’t hit the three and our defense is collapsing. So weird.

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Some truly nightmarish passing and shot selection, with stretches of horrid defense and only down 8

theres your positive spin for the day 

SUNSHINE PUMPER ALERT!!

I have no idea while Pearl is leaving Brown in the game. Give someone else a chance. It is not his night and he is hurting us with his play

When we attack, it seems we attack at both ends.

When we sit outside and lob up threes, we appear to get complacent on D as well.

Need to Stop wasting possessions with turnovers and stupid shots, start playing defense again instead of giving up simple easy layups, and someone d up Beverly kid is single handily carrying their offense. I’m afraid of what the second half will look like. This game is winnable if they actually start playing like a real team. This team in the first half would get bounced by a church league team 

Just now, ClarkGriswold said:

They wouldn't let us in the arena to have a shoot-around pre-game.

Truly affecting us? Or excuse?

like the announcer said, shouldn't inhibit our ability to dribble, pass, and catch

1 minute ago, ClaytonAU said:

That’s the thing, I think we’re the better team but we can’t hit the three and our defense is collapsing. So weird.

The problem is the same problem every time. We come back by passing the ball and shooting inside the paint. We then start playing “me” ball with 1 on 1 iso and missing 3s. 

We can’t shoot. Brown is broken and he gets too upset when he misses. Then he compounds it every time he misses. He pouts. The coach needs to pull him to the side and tell him to have fun and let it fly. 

We are not playing loose. We are playing loose with the ball. 

2 minutes ago, ClarkGriswold said:

They wouldn't let us in the arena to have a shoot-around pre-game.

Truly affecting us? Or excuse?

Is that a common thing that happens to visiting teams? I have never heard about that happening, though I don't get to watch too much basketball.

Just now, gr82b4au said:

The problem is the same problem every time. We come back by passing the ball and shooting inside the paint. We then start playing “me” ball with 1 on 1 iso and missing 3s. 

We can’t shoot. Brown is broken and he gets too upset when he misses. Then he compounds it every time he misses. He pouts. The coach needs to pull him to the side and tell him to have fun and let it fly. 

BB looks like he thinks he is auditioning for the NBA and over doing it.

1 minute ago, gr82b4au said:

Not getting a shootaround affects you. Straight up it does. I know good teams adjust, but that’s the biggest horsecrap. 

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

Is that a common thing that happens to visiting teams? I have never heard about that happening, though I don't get to watch too much basketball.

Announcers said they were using it for graduation.

Wonder why they just did not schedule it another night?

2 minutes ago, AUGoo said:

Announcers said they were using it for graduation.

Wonder why they just did not schedule it another night?

Seems weird that the biggest game you've had so far this year and you can't schedule the graduation a day earlier or later or even just earlier in the day.

Archived