Men vs. Tennessee - Championship

WarTiger

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, around4ever said:

Jealous. 

Got very lucky!! My old roommates from Auburn and I decided last night to come up for the game. Got suite tickets from a Kentucky fan that was leaving for $100 a piece!!!!!

MAJOR shoutout to Ja'von McCormick.   He carried this team the entire 1st half when Harper went out with foul trouble.     He played  his ass off today.  

I'm not ashamed to say I have tears in my eyes watching this. We have came so far just in this year alone. Never would have expected this when we were struggling

1 minute ago, ClaytonAU said:

THIS IS THE GREATEST DAY OF MY 21 YEARS OF LIFE 

Really?!?  And you we alive in 2010.  Wait til you get married and have kids, it gets even better!

I thought I was going to have a stroke but it was worth it. What a GREAT and complete game.  FANASTIC coaching, FANTASTIC defense.

GREAT GREAT WIN GUYS.

AUBURN 2019 SEC TOURNAMENT CHAMPIONS

:AUBig:

all tournament team has Harper, Brown and Okeke.      MVP for the sec tournament BRYCE BROWN..... 

this is awesome....i still remember the one in 1985,sitting in a boat in the backwaters of a swamp....i am surprised that i survived the 2nd halfofthis one....i had to take a pill at the 8 minute timeout!!!!!!....i am just shocked, but i probably shouldn't be....the UT team spent it all yesterday and our guys just boatraced them....wiley/javon/purifoy put on a show today

Archived