Men vs. New Mexico State - game thread

WarTiger

Wiley needs Macs minutes and vice versa. Love Mac but he commits very unnecessary fouls, doesn’t work hard to rebound, and doesn’t have any post moves. Against a smaller team, Wiley ought to be getting a touch often 

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not playing our greatest game but we're still up by 3 and the way we've played the last month in the second half, I'm very optimistic. Got to have more hustle, though and Harper and Brown have got to make some shots. 

This is what happens when you don’t have a true offensive set. Team plays matchup zone..you better hope the 3s start falling 

Glad to be up at half. Knew they wouldn’t stay cold all half but horrible shooting from auburn has me head scratching. Too many layups and open shots not even close. Need to stop getting abused by a smaller team in the paint and show way more effort and want to on the glass. Hope the hot second halves continue

3 minutes ago, around4ever said:

McCants is dominating us underneath.  Wiley may be the only one who can man him up and he has 2 fouls trying. 

McCants only has one foul

I think we had 2 air ball 3pt attempts in the first half. Hopefully Brown and Harper pick it up. Wiley seems to be able to score with that jump-hook shot whenever they get it to him in the deep post.

Just now, around4ever said:

Wiley has two is what I meant. 

yeah, McCants is gonna be trouble since he has only one foul and is out hustling us.

7 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Jared has been nonexistent since that UF first half basically 

...or more accurately, since the last 13 seconds of the UF game...

3 minutes ago, tigeraddikt said:

...or more accurately, since the last 13 seconds of the UF game...

Fortunately JMc stepping up!!

Archived