Historian: Trump Now Tied For ‘Most Racist President In American History’

aubiefifty

47 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I’d prefer the POTUS didn’t tell any American citizen to go back to the countries they came from over Twitter, or any other platform. Guess that’s wishful thinking in today’s day and age. 

So if Nick Saban was from China, you'd defend him?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Have they ever heard of Woodrow Wilson?

Woodrow Wilson (D) was the most racist of all our chief executives -- and it's not even close.

... Wilson's racism even extended to foreign affairs. While it had been customary to appoint black ambassadors to Haiti and Santa Domingo (now the Dominican Republic), Wilson didn't do that either. At the Versailles Convention in 1919, Wilson helped kill a proposal from Japan calling for the treaty to recognize the principle of racial equality. While 11 out of 17 members at the meeting considering the amendment favored it, Wilson, who was presiding, arbitrarily decided that the amendment had been defeated because the vote wasn't unanimous. This wasn't an actual rule that the proceedings were operating under; a simple majority vote was enough to decide that the League of Nations would be headquartered in Geneva. Wilson just really didn't want the treaty to recognize racial equality and wanted to appease the British Empire, which was premised on subjugating African and South Asian people. ...

Arbitrarily killing the "racial equality" proposal by the Japanese at the Versailles Treaty conference had some long-lasting effects down the road:  this near-sighted snub enraged the Japanese and no doubt contributed to the rise of nationalists in the 1920s within Japan. 

3 hours ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I’d prefer the POTUS didn’t tell any American citizen to go back to the countries they came from over Twitter, or any other platform. Guess that’s wishful thinking in today’s day and age. 

I'd prefer a populous that had an IQ capable of interpreting what a POTUS stated. Now that is true wishful thinking. 

6 hours ago, NolaAuTiger said:

So if Nick Saban was from China, you'd defend him?

I mean yea. I don’t like Saban, but the POTUS has no business telling anyone to go back to their countries. I think we are forgetting the fact that 3 of the 4 women were born in the US and he said that, because they weren’t white chicks named KellyAnne or Brittany. Of course his daughter is named Ivanka, so hmmmm. Def wasn’t the names that sparked that. Guess that leaves the one thing.

On 7/16/2019 at 3:06 PM, TitanTiger said:

Get your head out of your own ass.  I can see and acknowledge the problems I had with Obama without resorting to over the top claims and wild exaggerations.

Thanks for elevating the discourse...

28 minutes ago, japantiger said:

Thanks for elevating the discourse...

Hello Mr. Everyone Should Ignore Me. A couple of things:

1. I tend to respond in kind. 
2. This is the smack forum. 

14 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Wow, just like President Trump does.  Interesting. 😂

8 hours ago, japantiger said:

How do we put this thread in some special place for the 2nd most stupid post in the history of internet posts....

stupid things posted online 7

😳

10 hours ago, japantiger said:

How do we put this thread in some special place for the 2nd most stupid post in the history of internet posts....

lol we got a marine that paints his toenails......................

trump is a pig and i  encourage anyone to prove me wrong.............

15 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

I'd prefer a populous that had an IQ capable of interpreting what a POTUS stated. Now that is true wishful thinking. 

Interpret it for all of us “low IQ” individuals then, Socrates. Break it down for us. I’d really like to see this.

1 hour ago, TitanTiger said:

He behaved like an ass before anyone cared about him.

Quoting Meatloaf from '77 or '78...."Don't be sad, two out of three ain't bad"....at least he is cared about now!

17 hours ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I mean yea. I don’t like Saban, but the POTUS has no business telling anyone to go back to their countries. I think we are forgetting the fact that 3 of the 4 women were born in the US and he said that, because they weren’t white chicks named KellyAnne or Brittany. Of course his daughter is named Ivanka, so hmmmm. Def wasn’t the names that sparked that. Guess that leaves the one thing.

I was contemplating if this was you first ignorant moment and realized it is becoming habitual. Well, there is that.

16 hours ago, auburn41 said:

However, with literally zero impact. Think about that. ;)

6 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

For those paying attention, that was a concession. Nice job bro. :thumbsup:

Just now, AUFAN78 said:

You struggle with the meanings of words.

6 hours ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Interpret it for all of us “low IQ” individuals then, Socrates. Break it down for us. I’d really like to see this.

So as typical with a low IQ contingent, "breaking it down" is meaningless. You agree of course?

10 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:
11 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

You struggle with the meanings of words.

Yet another instance where you and Trump are remarkably alike, he never concedes either!

11 minutes ago, auburn41 said:

Yet another instance where you and Trump are remarkably alike, he never concedes either!

It helps to have something to concede in the first place.  Otherwise it's just me patronizing you to save your feel feels.

A concession would have been to agree that Trump responds in kind.  A rebuttal is to say that Trump responded in the same ass-like manner before anyone was an ass to him.  My statement was a shorter version of the latter, because it's the latter that is the truth here.

23 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

It helps to have something to concede in the first place.  Otherwise it's just me patronizing you to save your feel feels.

A concession would have been to agree that Trump responds in kind.  A rebuttal is to say that Trump responded in the same ass-like manner before anyone was an ass to him.  My statement was a shorter version of the latter, because it's the latter that is the truth here.

Too bad Meatloaf didn't have a hit with the words....three out of four ain't bad!

18 hours ago, japantiger said:

18 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

17 hours ago, auburn41 said:

17 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Two drink minimum to enter after 5:00 PM 

8 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

7 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

lol we got a marine that paints his toenails......................

1 hour ago, auburn41 said:

image.jpeg

Archived