Historian: Trump Now Tied For ‘Most Racist President In American History’

aubiefifty

7 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

So as typical with a low IQ contingent, "breaking it down" is meaningless. You agree of course?

It’s astonishing how bad you are at being an internet troll. So tell me, so you have any thoughts that aren’t directly off of a Donald Trump talking point? I bet you’re the trashiest of the trash. Just a straight up hillbilly. Do you frequent those infamous “Send her back” rally’s, Billy Bob?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

It’s astonishing how bad you are at being an internet troll. So tell me, so you have any thoughts that aren’t directly off of a Donald Trump talking point? I bet you’re the trashiest of the trash. Just a straight up hillbilly. Do you frequent those infamous “Send her back” rally’s, Billy Bob?

many if not most are a joke on here. i started treating several people on here the same way trump treats people and they lost their minds. it amazes me still how they give trump a pass until they get a taste of it and they lose their minds. on here it is not what is right and what is wrong it is who is winning. no soul. and many by their own comments seem to take joy in the fact they made a poster quit posting. not one single person on the right ever said they wish this cat would post again. all slams and laughs.

On 7/18/2019 at 10:46 PM, auburn41 said:

Wow, just like President Trump does.  Interesting. 😂

Not exactly:

" When someone attacks me, I always attack back...except 100x more. This has nothing to do with a tirade but rather, a way of life! "

2 hours ago, homersapien said:

Not exactly:

" When someone attacks me, I always attack back...except 100x more. This has nothing to do with a tirade but rather, a way of life! "

Exactly. So much so that me and my Auburn friends have nicknamed him TrumpTiger. 

I’ve asked this of you twice before and you haven’t responded. I’d really like to know your thoughts on it......So why is it that you argue so much on this site?  You call Trump a “narcissistic psychopath” all the time, have you ever heard of projection?  You are not always right, and that is OK. Even when you’re wrong, you argue till the cows come home to try to prove you’re right. You have real issues that you need to go talk to someone about. 

2 hours ago, auburn41 said:

You have real issues that you need to go talk to someone about.

41, I hope you do not mind me interjecting and offering my thoughts.....Brother Homer does not realize it but he is everything that he claims Trump to be. Not in the moral sense but in the psychological sense. In certain ways he is actually jealous of DJT. I have talked to him about it and AUNola has addressed him concerning the matter also. At the end of the day we simply argue then accept and love Brother Homer.   😁

I did mention in another thread that I took two psychology courses some 40 years ago.  

1 hour ago, auburn41 said:

Exactly. So much so that me and my Auburn friends have nicknamed him TrumpTiger. 

I’ve asked this of you twice before and you haven’t responded. I’d really like to know your thoughts on it......So why is it that you argue so much on this site?  You call Trump a “narcissistic psychopath” all the time, have you ever heard of projection?  You are not always right, and that is OK. Even when you’re wrong, you argue till the cows come home to try to prove you’re right. You have real issues that you need to go talk to someone about. 

I am not "projecting" by calling a Trump a narcissistic psychopath. :rolleyes:

Any objective person who has done research on Trump can't help but recognize the narcissism.  It's apparent from just listening to him.  But it's not like something I just thought up. Many people have written on his narcissism. Here's a few articles from the "popular scientific press" that expound on it:

https://www.uu.nl/en/node/541/donald-trump-textbook-narcissist

https://medium.com/s/reasonable-doubt/trump-is-a-mental-health-story-652c340f4503

https://psychcentral.com/lib/donald-trump-and-the-narcissistic-illusion-of-grandiosity/

https://democracyjournal.org/arguments/donald-trump-american-narcissist/

As far as the sociopathy - which is different type of personality order, I admit I rely more on my own interpretation of sociopathic tendencies garnered from my reading on the personality disorders.  In particular, I refer to the total lack of empathy.   (This is easily apparent when he ridiculed the handicapped journalist in a press conference.)

However, again, I am not the only person who has discerned this:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/beastly-behavior/201812/the-evolutionary-role-narcissistic-sociopaths

https://www.amazon.com/Dangerous-Case-Donald-Trump-Psychiatrists/dp/1250179459/?tag=tkazmtk-20

And here's one from his ghost writer for "Art of the Deal":

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2016/07/25/donald-trumps-ghostwriter-tells-all

If you want to know more about personality disorders - and it's useful to know more - especially when it comes to sociopaths - there are lots of books and articles written for the layman.  These  disorders - which unfortunately cannot be cured -  are a lot more common in the populace than you might think.  It can be extremely helpful to recognize them in others, especially if they are part of your personal, family or professional life. 

The "Sociopath Next Door" by Martha Stout is an excellent starting point.  It will scare the hell out of you. 

(Please note that the DSM 5 has changed their terminology somewhat.  What used to be called sociopathology (sociopaths) is now called "Anti-Social Personality Disorder".  What used to be called narcissism is now "Narcissistic Personality Disorder".  I prefer the older forms for their greater ease of use.)

34 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

41, I hope you do not mind me interjecting and offering my thoughts.....Brother Homer does not realize it but he is everything that he claims Trump to be. Not in the moral sense but in the psychological sense. In certain ways he is actually jealous of DJT. I have talked to him about it and AUNola has addressed him concerning the matter also. At the end of the day we simply argue then accept and love Brother Homer.   😁

I did mention in another thread that I took two psychology courses some 40 years ago.  

Stay on the trash talk forum a**hole.  It's where you belong.

2 hours ago, auburn41 said:

I’ve asked this of you twice before and you haven’t responded. I’d really like to know your thoughts on it......So why is it that you argue so much on this site?  You call Trump a “narcissistic psychopath” all the time, have you ever heard of projection?  You are not always right, and that is OK. Even when you’re wrong, you argue till the cows come home to try to prove you’re right.

You have real issues that you need to go talk to someone about. 

I do this for fun.  Sort of like playing tennis or chess.  It's a contest of two people's ability to make a case. I find that fun.

But to answer your question directly, I argue on this forum to vent my frustration over people - especially people who associate with Auburn University - who express such irrational, uninformed opinions. 

And you are confusing being "wrong" with refusing to let someone else have the last word when they have done nothing to prove their case.  That would  be like conceding a chess match when you are ahead and in a tenable position.

Finally, your comment that "I have real issues that I need to talk to someone about"  is a sophomoric, poo-flinging insult that is to be expected from someone with limited intellect.  But since neither of us really know each other, I'll give you the benefit of doubt and give you a chance to retract it.  Maybe you just has a spasm of idiocy and posted without thinking.

18 hours ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

As I told ya boy fidy, it would serve you well to think and research prior to posting. 

5 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Well I looked up Narcissist in the dictionary and it had this picture with these 9 traits.  I'm not going to argue with Webster's but I bet Homer will!!

funny-old-man-showing-middle-finger-79347336.jpg

• grandiose sense of self-importance
  • preoccupation with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
  • belief they’re special and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people or institutions
  • need for excessive admiration
  • sense of entitlement
  • interpersonally exploitative behavior
  • lack of empathy
  • envy of others or a belief that others are envious of them
  • demonstration of arrogant and haughty behaviors or attitudes

5 hours ago, homersapien said:

Stay on the trash talk forum a**hole.  It's where you belong.

This is the trash talk forum. Disappointing to hear you call me an  a**hole. 

See you loaded up @auburn41 with reading material. 41 will catch on to you fast Brother Homer. 

4 minutes ago, auburn41 said:

Well I looked up Narcissist in the dictionary and it had this picture with these 9 traits.  I'm not going to argue with Webster's but I bet Homer will!!

Post more, post often 41

5 hours ago, homersapien said:

Finally, your comment that "I have real issues that I need to talk to someone about"  is a sophomoric, poo-flinging insult that is to be expected from someone with limited intellect.  But since neither of us really know each other, I'll give you the benefit of doubt and give you a chance to retract it.  Maybe you just has a spasm of idiocy and posted without thinking.

Well, I wonder how many of the narcissistic traits listed above can be associated with your quote above?  Let me give you a hint....a bunch!  My statement was sincere concern for your health, but you can take it any way you would like.  

5 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Post more, post often 41

Mostly I am laughing so hard I can't really type.  The political board is sort of like the "Island of misfit toys," if you know what I mean?

5 minutes ago, auburn41 said:

Mostly I am laughing so hard I can't really type.  The political board is sort of like the "Island of misfit toys," if you know what I mean?

Get to work 41. If my count is correct you have 7 reading assignments tonight. Don't think you were around when Trump/Russia collusion BS was the hot topic. 

A wasted two and half years of lengthy reading....and now they call President Trump a liar.

50 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Get to work 41. If my count is correct you have 7 reading assignments tonight. Don't think you were around when Trump/Russia collusion BS was the hot topic. 

A wasted two and half years of lengthy reading....and now they call President Trump a liar.

To be fair, most of us have called him a liar since day 1 as he's consistently said demonstrably false things well before his election.

1 hour ago, Brad_ATX said:

To be fair, most of us have called him a liar since day 1 as he's consistently said demonstrably false things well before his election.

IMG_3143.GIF

3 hours ago, auburn41 said:

• preoccupation with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
  • belief they’re special and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people or institutions
  • sense of entitlement
  • lack of empathy

You are describing Titan,too!

4 hours ago, auburn41 said:

• sense of entitlement
  • lack of empathy

image.jpeg

I have to ask:

Tied for Most Racist?
Did the Historian Know all 45 Presidents?
Were they compared using the same psychological tests?
This is so squishy, you might as well have just said that he was the Inventor of the Everlasting Gobstopper.

This was so subjective that it really wasnt worth wasting the server space. 

I could say that:
Trump is the Worst President Ever...with a combover...with Orange Skin...with a Super Model First Lady. 
All of those are crazy, but at least they are objective. If people are going to subjectively declare things, well hell, bammer's got them 6,127 MNCs.... 

16 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

Yes, but to compare you and Homer is like comparing me and Golf

6 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Yes, but to compare you and Homer is like comparing me and Golf

:hanged:

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz
My friends all drive Porsches, I must make amends
Worked hard all my lifetime, no help from my friends
So Lord, won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz

8 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

:hanged:

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz
My friends all drive Porsches, I must make amends
Worked hard all my lifetime, no help from my friends
So Lord, won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz

22 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

As I told ya boy fidy, it would serve you well to think and research prior to posting. 

I’m still waiting on you to tell me what Trump meant, Billy Bob. I mean you’re such a high IQ guy. The highest! You must have went to the the best schools. Use your superior intelligence and teach us. 

Archived