Historian: Trump Now Tied For ‘Most Racist President In American History’

aubiefifty

4 hours ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I’m still waiting on you to tell me what Trump meant, Billy Bob. I mean you’re such a high IQ guy. The highest! You must have went to the the best schools. Use your superior intelligence and teach us. 

Can we have a moment of honesty here? Regardless of what I say, at the end of the day, you are still ignorant. Based on your post history that is not likely to change. 

I suggest you watch more CNN. Perhaps they can make you fell good about your ineptness. 

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

Can we have a moment of honesty here? Regardless of what I say, at the end of the day, you are still ignorant. Based on your post history that is not likely to change. 

I suggest you watch more CNN. Perhaps they can make you fell good about your ineptness. 

Why are you stalling? You wanna come on here and insist that we are all so ignorant and putting words in Trump’s mouth, but you don’t want to explain what he actually meant. It makes you look like a real d**khead, 

On 7/20/2019 at 8:25 PM, SaltyTiger said:

Post more, post often 41

Yeah, he's really formidable.   It's hard to compete with, "NO HE'S NOT,  YOU ARE!!!!

41 is a perfect representative for your side.  What an intellect. :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

Yeah, he's a really formidable.   It's hard to compete with, "NO HE'S NOT,  YOU ARE!!!!

41 is a perfect representative for your side.  What an intellect. :rolleyes:

I'm a really formidable what,  Homer?  I know your intellect is Mt. Everest compared to my mole hill, but you should really try typing in complete sentences.  BTW, thinking one has superior intellect, is a trait of narcissism.  Hey, but what do I know? Not much according to you.  Just another of the many examples of you being WRONG!! 😂 <<---This is the emoji that signifies that I am laughing at you.

3 hours ago, auburn41 said:

I'm a really formidable what,  Homer?  I know your intellect is Mt. Everest compared to my mole hill, but you should really try typing in complete sentences.  BTW, thinking one has superior intellect, is a trait of narcissism.  Hey, but what do I know? Not much according to you.  Just another of the many examples of you being WRONG!! 😂 <<---This is the emoji that signifies that I am laughing at you.

Jerk.  A formidable jerk

9 hours ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

It makes you look like a real d**khead, 

Yo Richard Simmons wanna be. Coming from your ignorant inept a$$ I'll wear that comment as a badge of honor. What else you got there hot-pants?

MajesticShorttermAdamsstaghornedbeetle-max-1mb.gif

56 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Jerk.  A formidable jerk

I see, you tell Salty that I'm the kind of intellect to represent his side......so I read that as you don't think I'm very smart.....and when I reply to your personal attack, I'm the jerk?  Seriously?  You make a good liberal!

13 hours ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

It makes you look like a real d**khead, 

Geez Civ. You need a weekend in New Orleans with good people that know their way around and avoid the Quarter.

4 hours ago, homersapien said:

Jerk.  A formidable jerk

You need to go with Civ

15 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

Yo Richard Simmons wanna be. Coming from your ignorant inept a$$ I'll wear that comment as a badge of honor. What else you got there hot-pants?

MajesticShorttermAdamsstaghornedbeetle-max-1mb.gif

Haha. You’ve resorted to gay/feminine jokes. I’m not surprised. Because if you don’t agree with Trump, you’re not only not a patriot, you have to be  gay. You must have had to reach back into 1992 to think a Richard Simmons joke was the way to go. You are true Trumper, aren’t you?!

17 hours ago, auburn41 said:

I see, you tell Salty that I'm the kind of intellect to represent his side......so I read that as you don't think I'm very smart.....and when I reply to your personal attack, I'm the jerk?  Seriously?  You make a good liberal!

You don't seem to have any problem dishing it out, you need to learn how to take it.

You asked earlier why I think Trump is a narcissist.  I gave you a straight up answer and you immediately launch into ad hominem attacks while avoiding the substance of my response.

You don't seem to be able to carry on a debate based on substance.  All you have is insults.  Frankly, it's boring. 

9 hours ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Haha. You’ve resorted to gay/feminine jokes. I’m not surprised. Because if you don’t agree with Trump, you’re not only not a patriot, you have to be  gay. You must have had to reach back into 1992 to think a Richard Simmons joke was the way to go. You are true Trumper, aren’t you?!

As was obvious from the beginning, your interpretation skills need work. 

11 hours ago, homersapien said:

You don't seem to have any problem dishing it out, you need to learn how to take it.

You asked earlier why I think Trump is a narcissist.  I gave you a straight up answer and you immediately launch into ad hominem attacks while avoiding the substance of my response.

You don't seem to be able to carry on a debate based on substance.  All you have is insults.  Frankly, it's boring. 

These words may never again be typed by me where you're concerned....you're partly right.  I can dish it out but I can also take it.  Your belief that Trump is a narcissist is based on whacko anti Trump people that are part of the "popular scientific press" as you call it.  You feel that way because you don't like anything about him.  That is your opinion and that is not a substantive argument.

What ad hominem attack did I launch?  I joked about finding a picture of you in the dictionary under narcissist.  Clearly, I don't know what you look like so I used a picture from the internet.  It was meant in good fun and I did not think it was below the belt.  If you felt that way, I'm sorry.  Is that the same as saying you're lacking intellect?    

I responded to your ad hominem attack.  

It is boring exchanging posts with you when you clearly think your opinion is fact!!  Your opinion is your opinion.

13 hours ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Haha. You’ve resorted to gay/feminine jokes.

Why do you associate Richard with gay/feminine? Richard Simmons has never proclaimed his sexual preference. You are obviously homophobic Civ. 

My wife has all of his CD's and held an exercise class at our church with his routines. I participate frequently at home. Great fun aerobic exercise and the stretching is tremendous. Richard will work your end off if you can keep up. 

Try it. You seem to need some stress relief.

9 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Why do you associate Richard with gay/feminine? Richard Simmons has never proclaimed his sexual preference. You are obviously homophobic Civ. 

My wife has all of his CD's and held an exercise class at our church with his routines. I participate frequently at home. Great fun aerobic exercise and the stretching is tremendous. Richard will work your end off if you can keep up. 

Try it. You seem to need some stress relief.

This comment was actually really funny. My mother actually met him one day in Birmingham and she said he was really cool and in better shape than anyone she’s ever met. With all that being said, I’m assuming he didn’t call me RS because he somehow thinks I want to lead Aerobics classes or because I have curly hair and wear tank tops. And I’m also old enough to remember when guys used to insult each other with RS jokes. So, though I personally don’t really care if he calls me RS, I know what he was doing. And you do too. Thanks for the funny comment though. Made me chuckle.

Archived