***Bo Nix Named 2019 Starting QB***

AuCivilEng1

1 minute ago, ellitor said:

@aujeff11 Drop it now! We don't care. Nobody involved is changing their opinion. Stop arguing purely for the sake of arguing. There's been way too much of that ish in this thread already so stop please!

You’re a trip. 

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, ellitor said:

That's a short sided view. I've seen him give many opinions over the years about how guys will or won't pan out in college & pro, counting the years in the 2000s when he was a national evaluator for Rivals. That's more than just recruiting knowledge to me. Many more of them turned out being right more than wrong. Just because he's not an evaluator or long term prognosticator now doesn't mean his knowledge & instincts are limited to recruiting.

KN is Def the GOAT! No one comes close to him when it comes to Auburn reporters at being good at their craft. The only thing that bothers me about him is his lame, corny jokes he constantly re uses on his Twitter feed. As someone who is corny and lame myself I would know when it really gets out of hand!!! Lmao. I am a huge Patrick swayze fan myself and love Roadhouse (watched it again this summer) too but my God we get it man. You have have not seen a movie you have enjoyed since 1997!!!! Lol. His shtick wears thin. He is already get off my lawn guy and he is only like 40. At least Marcello grumpy ass has modern movie talk on his timeline. Ok ok this rant went on to long! I KNOW! Haha. *Insert stereotypical thanks for coming to my Ted Talk joke.* Lol.

3 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

Did he just pull the race card?

You know it! This is because way back the jj/SW qb thing....

Archived