AuCivilEng1

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, AUsince72 said:

Yep.

Reading this thread be like...

bEzDk9QSRdm0s7t53ifq_Ultimate Warrior Stomp My Balls.gif

I'm so curious to know what other gif results came up with this whenever you searched whatever the heck you searched for to find this (Lord only knows) 

Glad we have a starter named. 100% big time fan of both QBs. I was absolutely blown away by Nix in the A-Day game.. noticed his quickness and it stood out to me.  I hope JG keeps the heat on Nix and continues to push and challenge him.. we need everyone to get better. (Especially the OL). 

3 minutes ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

Has he?  Gus was scared sh!tless to run Stidham.  I'm terrified we're going to continue being a tailback dive offense because Gus won't run the QB.  When Jax State pinches the DE's it's a forgone conclusion you either don't have DT QB or you have a play caller who's scared of QB2.  I genuinely hope I'm wrong.

I think Gus really does trust this true freshman QB with both his legs and arms, which will show with the playcalling. 

4 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Like I said earlier, we should still implement JG, whether it is sometimes at QB and sometimes at say big slot. Too much talent to be riding the pine/to let transfer elsewhere

JG will definitely get ample time at showcase his ability. We don’t need Gus to confirm this to know that. I am thinking on short yardages and redzone. No need for Boobie to be the wildcat when we have JG. 

Just now, DAG said:

JG will definitely get ample time at showcase his ability. We don’t need Gus to confirm this to know that. I am thinking on short yardages and redzone. No need for Boobie to be the wildcat when we have JG. 

I am hoping this to be the case, but you never know. Won’t trust it until I see it lol

A lot of people say, if Bo beats Gatewood, he must really be special.  I'm the exact opposite.  Had Gatewood won, I would have been shocked but also like, "holy crap, this kid is about to win the heisman".  Bo is special, and maybe I'm just homering too much, but the way he throws, his vision and decision making, and his accuracy is just on a different level.  

6 minutes ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

Has he?  Gus was scared sh!tless to run Stidham.  I'm terrified we're going to continue being a tailback dive offense because Gus won't run the QB.  When Jax State pinches the DE's it's a forgone conclusion you either don't have DT QB or you have a play caller who's scared of QB2.  I genuinely hope I'm wrong.

I suspect a bit of both as Stidham was about as quick as I am and Willis wasn’t the best passer. Hopefully that won’t be a problem now that Gus has a legit DT QB (Nix is quick, quick) and much more viable QB2 in Gatewood. 

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

I am hoping this to be the case, but you never know. Won’t trust it until I see it lol

Out of reactions but I agree. Let’s say I am cautiously optimistic 

21 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I'm not your bro and we've interacted when? Definitely not today. Why are you being deceitful?

Deceitful? I haven't misled anyone as far as you're concerned. 

Why are you so pretentious? 

Until the next time.... maybe your "i don't know you" shtick will be beneath you. 

Toodles!

8 minutes ago, DAG said:

I think Gus really does trust this true freshman QB with both his legs and arms, which will show with the playcalling. 

You better be right.

You have to be right.

You are right, right?

God I hope you're right.....

4 minutes ago, ValleyTiger said:

Deceitful? I haven't misled anyone as far as you're concerned. 

Why are you so pretentious? 

Until the next time.... maybe your "i don't know you" shtick will be beneath you. 

Toodles!

Ok, cool story whoever you are. Everybody is done now though. Move along

10 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

I'm so curious to know what other gif results came up with this whenever you searched whatever the heck you searched for to find this (Lord only knows) 

It's my superpower...shhh.....

giphy (3).gif

2 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

What the heck has happened in hear? Can’t we all just be happy for our new starting QB in this thread? 

Smh

Just Bc the “absolutely not” immediately made me think of this scene lolClosedSmartIbizanhound-size_restricted.g

7 minutes ago, DAG said:

Maybe I am different but I hope Bo plays the entire game against Oregon ( unless it is a big blowout either way) and I would say that about JG had he been named the starter. I am just not a fan of two QBs system. I like for one guy to get a rhythm.. let him make mistakes because he will and hopefully he gets better because of it.. . I hope to see a lot of JG against Tulane and Kent State because hopefully we can handle them quickly (fingers crossed). 

1 minute ago, AuMarine said:

Maybe I am different but I hope Bo plays the entire game against Oregon ( unless it is a big blowout either way) and I would say that about JG had he been named the starter. I am just not a fan of two QBs system. I like for one guy to get a rhythm.. let him make mistakes because he will and hopefully he gets better because of it.. . I hope to see a lot of JG against Tulane and Kent State because hopefully we can handle them quickly (fingers crossed). 

I hate using 2 qbs

26 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Looks like this will be an argument thread between 3-5 posters who won’t let s*** go. May be time to move on. It’s been fun guys! ready for the 31st

Yeah, this thread had a lot of... potential. 😁

27 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

KN is the Goat

Because I agree & I 😍 Anna Kendrick & am happy to cheaply get her involved...

tenor.gif?itemid=9033236

Just now, augolf1716 said:

I am trying really really hard not to be 😈 but it s getting very close for me going

bomb GIF

Whole lotta people better start puckering up.

30 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

I would trust what he says over BM or PM, just my opinion tho lol. KN is savvy.

Very savvy. He has said many many things during a kid's recruiting cycle that turned out to be true in their college or pro careers.

Archived