2021 Recruiting Thread (Update: 8/17/20)

ellitor

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, AUDevil said:

Found an interesting twitter follow for the lazy among us...

Wonder if he's right.

9 hours ago, The Jboy Show said:

Actually starting to here some positive things in Auburn’s favor. Will have more later.

With regards to...

23 minutes ago, bigbird said:

With regards to...

Damn! a4e is hacking accounts now? Bird, look 2 posts up from yours, Shambre Jackson

18 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Damn! a4e is hacking accounts now? Bird, look 2 posts up from yours, Shambre Jackson

I figured, but being 3 hours apart I wasn't 100%. Thanks

2 hours ago, bigbird said:

With regards to...

Shambre Jackson. Will be interesting to see the numbers because he plays SDE and so does Okoli plus you got Scooby and Dylan Brooks still out there. Different positions but numbers are numbers.

1 minute ago, The Jboy Show said:

Shambre Jackson. Will be interesting to see the numbers because he plays SDE and so does Okoli plus you got Scooby and Dylan Brooks still out there. Different positions but numbers are numbers.

Which would you prefer at SDE?

It's a big stretch, I know, but Okoli's recruiting profile reads a lot like Prince Tega's did- a guy who's big, really athletic for his size, and hasn't been playing football very long. He doesn't have a 6'8 frame onto which he can pack that 50 lbs or so needed to play big boy OL, and 247's player comparison for him is Taco Charlton (!), but maybe he's that dude that you lock down no matter what because he's going to give you help somewhere?

I think he will eat himself into a marlon davidson type role or what I call the "stretch 3-tech". Brooks a guy that will gain weight and can play buck and SDE in my opinion. Scooby is and will be a true buck. Love him standing up too.

4 minutes ago, The Jboy Show said:

I think he will eat himself into a marlon davidson type role or what I call the "stretch 3-tech". Brooks a guy that will gain weight and can play buck and SDE in my opinion. Scooby is and will be a true buck. Love him standing up too.

Yo JC,  First time caller here. Who do you think realistically could be the next to commit? Thanks. I will hang up and listen.

9 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Yo JC,  First time caller here. Who do you think realistically could be the next to commit? Thanks. I will hang up and listen.

I see what you did there!! 👁 

6 minutes ago, The Jboy Show said:

Ahmari Harvey tomorrow 

Lol ok. I will take a knee on this one lmao. This L is on me. Let me re phrase that. Which one that we don't already have a idea about is going to be the next to commit most likely?

59 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Lol ok. I will take a knee on this one lmao. This L is on me. Let me re phrase that. Which one that we don't already have a idea about is going to be the next to commit most likely?

Kool aid. Hope your doing good my guy!

54 minutes ago, The Jboy Show said:

Kool aid. Hope your doing good my guy!

Likewise JC! And appreciate the info muh dude.

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

Likewise JC! And appreciate the info muh dude.

@GwillMac6 did you see the post in the Kool aid thread where coach said he could pop Saturday?

2 minutes ago, ellitor said:

@GwillMac6 did you see the post in the Kool aid thread where coach said he could pop Saturday?

🤷‍♂️ 😕

1 hour ago, bigbird said:
1 hour ago, Win4AU said:

What time should the booms be coming?

About 2 hours after lunch...

Yeah. If only there was a thread triple starred on each side of the title saying commit watch or something like that it would greatly help.…

Archived