2021 Recruiting Thread (Update: 8/17/20)

ellitor

48 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Yeah. If only there was a thread triple starred on each side of the title saying commit watch or something like that it would greatly help.…

That's actually a great idea.  We should start doing that...

giphy.gif

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

More like an hour for me maybe less

Glad the metamucil is working out

46 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Thanks........ your times coming

Golf what year did you start at Auburn?

New to these boards so I’m still working my way trying to figure out how to do things. But I will say auburn feeling good about Kool Aid and so am I. Heard rumors a commitment could come tonight before or after his game. But I do know he will make a decision sooner rather than later. 

1 hour ago, Tay said:

New to these boards so I’m still working my way trying to figure out how to do things. But I will say auburn feeling good about Kool Aid and so am I. Heard rumors a commitment could come tonight before or after his game. But I do know he will make a decision sooner rather than later. 

when we talk about somebody specifically, usually there will be a specific thread about that person in the recruiting forum. So you’d post this info in his thread. @ellitor can you slide this info to his thread?

D recruiting started out slow One DT Hunter one Safety OBrien and one athlete Dawson who can play  on either O or D.  We have picked up some key players recently Okoli at SDE,  Robinson at DT, Hadden at CB, and now Harvey at S but from what I have read he could also play CB and Nickel.   

If what I have been reading we have a good shot at Mckinstry and Lassiter as DB's to round out DB wants but neither are sure things, Looking pretty good for Scooby at Buck but still a tough fight and might Flip Brooks from Tenn. Seem to be trending for Smael at LB but again not a sure thing.  

In recruiting nothing is a sure thing until you have the commitment letter or player is enrolled but I am starting to feel very good about the D side of the Ball and I already felt very good about the O-side of the ball. If all the players above commit this will be one of our best D classes both in quality and fitting our needs.  

1 minute ago, Sizzle said:

I was about to post this.  I haven’t seen the Gus boom yet but that looks official 

7 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

I was about to post this.  I haven’t seen the Gus boom yet but that looks official 

That is NOT a commitment post fam I hate to say. I wish it was though.

16 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:
16 hours ago, Win4AU said:

That is NOT a commitment post fam I hate to say. I wish it was though.

Yup! This is an edit sent out by the AU recruiting department @Win4AU.

38 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Yup! This is an edit sent out by the AU recruiting department @Win4AU.

Auburn recruiting department showing the young man some love. Every little bit helps when trying to convince a player to commit to us.

If we miss out on all our top WR targets this might be a guy we look at down the line. He had over 200 yards and 3 TD’s against Hoover

3 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

If we miss out on all our top WR targets this might be a guy we look at down the line. He had over 200 yards and 3 TD’s against Hoover

Is Caleb Nix any relation to Patrick and Bo Nix?

56 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Son & little bro.

Do you feel like he would be someone we might go after in the future?  That would be pretty cool to have another Carlson duo going. 

1 hour ago, Sizzle said:

3 star and has an offer from West Virginia. Keeps playing like that stat line and he may shoot up the boards. 

5 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

Do you feel like he would be someone we might go after in the future?  That would be pretty cool to have another Carlson duo going. 

@abw0004 Unlikely as a schollied player. He's in the 2022 class & it looks like Chad has zeroed in on his top targets for that class.

Archived