Never-Before-Seen Trump Tax Documents Show Major Inconsistencies

DKW 86

32 minutes ago, kevon67 said:

Willing to bet he has more than you.......Do you think he's the only buisnessman to file bankruptcy?........where are the DKW 86 Plazas located I would love to tour one of your facilities.

Not a businessman. Successful grifter, charlatan and con man. Marks rarely want to admit they’ve been taken.

1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

Not confused. Disgusted? Sure. No longer surprised. You guys will rationalize anything now. You have to to keep supporting this amoral guy.

Supporting Trump or not has nothing do with the IRS recognizing tax fraud Tex. 

7 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Supporting Trump or not has nothing do with the IRS recognizing tax fraud Tex. 

And taking every deduction has nothing to do with falsifying tax returns.

2 hours ago, kevon67 said:

Willing to bet he has more than you.......Do you think he's the only buisnessman to file bankruptcy?........where are the DKW 86 Plazas located I would love to tour one of your facilities.

:laugh:  Six times? 

Trump used bankruptcy as a strategy. But you better believe he got paid.

He's a con man and a cheat.

3 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Hey, all you Trump butt kissers(....let me set the tone on this one right off the bat.) DJT has filed Bankruptcy 6 or more times. The idea that DJT is a great businessman is just ludicrous bull****. The reason he doesnt want the public to see his taxes has zero to do with good business practices. His last bankruptcy was so large it likely just now got discharged. The man has probably lost so much money over his life that he is more likely at break even since his last bankruptcy. He is a con artist and has been so for 30 plus years. 

Wow so based on "probably" and "likely" you call anyone who supports the POTUS but kissers? How much of your accusation ocurred while he's been POTUS? I sure would vote for him over your girl Pocahontas😀

1 hour ago, Tiger Sue said:

Wow so based on "probably" and "likely" you call anyone who supports the POTUS but kissers? How much of your accusation ocurred while he's been POTUS? I sure would vote for him over your girl Pocahontas😀

Well, seeing how he is what 70+ and hes only been in office 3 years...Not much has likely occurred since then. I didnt like him before and certainly do not now.

2 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Well, seeing how he is what 70+ and hes only been in office 3 years...Not much has likely occurred since then. I didnt like him before and certainly do not now.

I didn't like him back then and still don't care for him personally but I do support him as POTUS. As many have said, we didn't have any other choice but Hillary. I can't imagine her being POTUS.

What I don't get is all the energy/hate wasted on him. He's not going anywhere for at least 2020 election.

4 hours ago, homersapien said:

:laugh:  Six times? 

Trump used bankruptcy as a strategy. But you better believe he got paid.

He's a con man and a cheat.

Look I know it doesn't make it right but he isn't the first and won't be the last.........most that reach that level in buisness didn't do it honestly or by the book......in my opinion you don't reach that level without cheating a family member or buisness partner along the way........and I don't for moment believe Donald Trump is without sin in his buisness dealings.......nor would I expect him to pull off the side of the road to help me fix a flat......that's not who he is in my opinion.

6 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Not a businessman. Successful grifter, charlatan and con man. Marks rarely want to admit they’ve been taken.

I don't disagree.....Would you be shocked if someone told you Big Yellar Fellar was a pompass ass and a blowhard?........I wasn't and it was told to me by a friend thats been driving for him for many years.

36 minutes ago, kevon67 said:

I don't disagree.....Would you be shocked if someone told you Big Yellar Fellar was a pompass ass and a blowhard?........I wasn't and it was told to me by a friend thats been driving for him for many years.

No, but I know little about him.

8 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

He is a developer which is an inherently nasty and risky business. He does nothing more than offer opportunity and spread the risk as much as possible. People without the stomach or the means for it should avoid it. That includes contractors signing contracts to perform the work. 

I always tried to avoid working directly with developers because by nature I am a very kind, caring,  and generous person.

13 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Not confused. Disgusted? Sure. No longer surprised. You guys will rationalize anything now. You have to to keep supporting this amoral guy.

Amoral, synonym for the Democrat party.

7 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Nah, I’m a decent human. No Christian would ever cheer that man on.

The Republican definition of a Christian must be different than the Democrat definition.

7 minutes ago, jluvah said:

The Republican definition of a Christian must be different than the Democrat definition.

I don’t know about party versions of Christianity. That’s how you see it. I’ve read the Bible and  am confident Christ would not stand beside Trump and cheer him on. I’m also confident when Christ spoke up he’d be skewered by Trump and you’d chose Trump over Christ. You already have.

1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

I don’t know about party versions of Christianity. That’s how you see it. I’ve read the Bible and  am confident Christ would not stand beside Trump and cheer him on. I’m also confident when Christ spoke up he’d be skewered by Trump and you’d chose Trump over Christ. You already have.

This coming from a person( Not telling their gender... maybe not sure?) whose party actually booed  God at the last Democratic National convention! Pfft. Tell me, as a Christian, how do you justify your party’s stance on abortion and what do you think Chrst thinks of that?

35 minutes ago, jluvah said:

I’m just guessing, but I’m pretty sure Jesus was an Independent. 🙏🏻

1 hour ago, jluvah said:

This coming from a person( Not telling their gender... maybe not sure?) whose party actually booed  God at the last Democratic National convention! Pfft. Tell me, as a Christian, how do you justify your party’s stance on abortion and what do you think Chrst thinks of that?

You make repeated digs about me not caring to list my gender on a website. Why does that bother you so much? 

I’m not a member of either party, but I’m not sure what you’re talking about. I suspect it’s another one of your delusions, but add a link if it’s not.

Although I’m not a member of a party I suspect Christ would be far less concerned with passing legislation and more concerned with saving souls since the more successful that endeavor, the less need for legislation trying to address behavior. He was not a political activist— why would he start now?

20 hours ago, kevon67 said:

Look I know it doesn't make it right but he isn't the first and won't be the last.........most that reach that level in buisness didn't do it honestly or by the book......in my opinion you don't reach that level without cheating a family member or buisness partner along the way........and I don't for moment believe Donald Trump is without sin in his buisness dealings.......nor would I expect him to pull off the side of the road to help me fix a flat......that's not who he is in my opinion.

That's sad.

2 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

You make repeated digs about me not caring to list my gender on a website. Why does that bother you so much? 

I’m not a member of either party, but I’m not sure what you’re talking about. I suspect it’s another one of your delusions, but add a link if it’s not.

Although I’m not a member of a party I suspect Christ would be far less concerned with passing legislation and more concerned with saving souls since the more successful that endeavor, the less need for legislation trying to address behavior. He was not a political activist— why would he start now?

So you’re not a member of either party? Good to know! I’ll disregard you and you’re opinions/delusions from now on. Thanks for letting me know 

9 minutes ago, jluvah said:

So you’re not a member of either party? Good to know! I’ll disregard you and you’re opinions/delusions from now on. Thanks for letting me know 

You’re welcome.

Archived