LSU Score Prediction

tbone1430

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Which ones? Gumbo or Toomers?

Noticed that, did you?  I was hedging my prediction.  But for the record...Tigers win! :) 

1 minute ago, CleCoTiger said:

Noticed that, did you?  I was hedging my prediction.  But for the record...Tigers win! :) 

a00e4152-8884-4eb1-b567-d4aa66f94b6e_tex

6 minutes ago, ellitor said:

a00e4152-8884-4eb1-b567-d4aa66f94b6e_tex

Ok, ok, ok....Toomer Tigers all the way.  28-24.  (I'll have to meet you in Auburn sometime and buy you a lemonade.)

Just now, CleCoTiger said:

I'll have to meet you in Auburn sometime and buy you a lemonade

Make it a vanilla lemonade & you have yourself a deal! Yes that's a real thing at Toomers.

Ugh! Red stick rednecks score way too much because our secondary lacks the ability to turn their heads & make disruptions on Burrows passes. Not believing AU will end the curse until I see it live in action on Saturday... when our DB's actually turn their heads & disrupt Burrows passes! 

Wanna say something like 34 AU to 52 LSU... and hoping our 2ndary proves me wrong with 38 AU 24 LSU

24 minutes ago, HAYinthemiddleoftheBARN said:

Ugh! Red stick rednecks score way too much because our secondary lacks the ability to turn their heads & make disruptions on Burrows passes.

Then you need to talk to Steele. The DBs are playing it the way they are being coached to. Turn their heads in press and catch man and LSU will name their score.

Things I like that will probably be jinxed by this post.

1)Auburn being double digit underdogs

2)ESPN barely mentioning this game last night

3)Gus Dump already occurred

4)2017 Gus dump, 2007 Les getting lucky with the last minute Td when he just needed a fg to tie, 2005 5 missed fgs.  The bad juju Tubs put on this game in 99 must be broken at some point.

27-.22. LSU passes for 350 but we hold strong in the red zone. Thet get 1 TD and 5 FG's. We get 3 TD's and 2 FG's. Our defense shuts the run game under 100 yards and scores one of our TD's. We get 2 int's and we do not turn the ball over.  Tutt takes a punt to the house. 

If we don’t turn it over and can run the ball we have a chance. As good as our defense has played at times, we will have to play the Defensive game of the year for us to stay in this. LSU has too many weapons and Bo still is learning. We never win there. 

35-24 corn dogs 

Some deep woods bayou witch put a voodoo curse on us after the cigar game.  Break that curse and we win.  Prayer vigil Friday night anyone?

No pass rush without a blitz means LSU throws at will. We have no starter at RB, a below average O line, and a passing attack stuck in the early 2010s HS. 

The 2 score underdog is correct. Hopefully, they prove me wrong, but even if not, its one step closer to an upgrade at HC. 

I want to believe in the upset, but LSU is the better team and I firmly believe that they win the West.

31-23 LSU

However, if we win this week, you can take it to the bank that we're going to Atlanta.

3 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

I want to believe in the upset, but LSU is the better team and I firmly believe that they win the West.

31-23 LSU

However, if we win this week, you can take it to the bank that we're going to Atlanta.

Wouldn't that require us to win out in sec play?

23 minutes ago, AUGunsmith said:

Wouldn't that require us to win out in sec play?

Yep.  But we don't leave JHS the rest of the year after the LSU game.

1 hour ago, Brad_ATX said:

31-23 LSU

I could easily see how this plays out, starting with both of our TDs coming in the first half. 

2 hours ago, ToomersStreet said:

42-6 LSU

I can see the 42 but if only score 6 we will need to make some wholesale offensive changes in personnel after this game. The LSU defense is not great. 

Archived