happy halloween

aubiefifty

in honor of free candy day lets play a game. who is the scariest poster or mod on the FAM? let be funny and not use this to take shots please. like i bet my knew friend jap makes a ton of money each year scaring the kids.............lol. waves. what you boys got?

This guy may fool some of you but I'm not falling for it. 

Screenshot_20191031-085805~2.png

2 minutes ago, wareagleguy said:

And, may I add, Happy Reformation Day! 😁

not much comedy there war but thanx for replying.

1 minute ago, gr82be said:

This guy may fool some of you but I'm not falling for it. 

Screenshot_20191031-085805~2.png

bird is mostly fine as long as he does not try to kiss me. i heard he eats bugs and worms just sayin....................lol

5 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

free candy day

Coincidentally, it is also the day the earth’s gravitational pull increases slightly. This phenomenon last until 3 weeks after Valentine’s Day.  I have 30 years of data on the subject as I have taken physicals every 6 months for the last 34 years and every time my weight has been heavier in January than in July.

Prove me wrong.

so if ya go to gus's house do you get  candy or a package? and if the kid looked at him and asked why a package would gus tell the lad or lassie cus  he seldom uses them? or because they are mostly worthless? i say this in fun cuttin up for those wanting to jon in with some comedy on trick or treat day..............

10 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

so if ya go to gus's house do you get  candy or a package? and if the kid looked at him and asked why a package would gus tell the lad or lassie cus  he seldom uses them? or because they are mostly worthless? i say this in fun cuttin up for those wanting to jon in with some comedy on trick or treat day..............

Funny Fiddy.

Or Gus tells the kids he has a package for them then slams the door in their face. LOL!

2 hours ago, AUsince72 said:

Funny Fiddy.

Or Gus tells the kids he has a package for them then slams the door in their face. LOL!

72 you have no excuse for not being funny. your goodies are better than mine. ans yes i am jealous. lol

2 hours ago, AUsince72 said:

Funny Fiddy.

on second visit that was pretty fuuny.......

Finally turned off the porch light. Too many puberty kids holding up a dollar general bag with no costumes (bammers). Those were given licorice jelly beans. Happy Haloween.

19 hours ago, jAUSon said:

Finally turned off the porch light. Too many puberty kids holding up a dollar general bag with no costumes (bammers). Those were given licorice jelly beans. Happy Haloween.

we were so poor folks thought that our normal wear was our costume. grins

22 hours ago, fredst said:
23 hours ago, jAUSon said:

I passed out condoms to this crowd

Down here, the late night trick-or-treaters are the ones in nurses & Elvira costumes.  You pass out the little airline liquor bottles.

The EARLY trick-or-treaters come to your door with their canes & walkers and you pass out metamucil & ensure.

You probably think I'm joking.*

*Yes, I am.  Happy November 1st!!!!

Archived