Vs Samford and The Rain

shabby

1 hour ago, gulftiger66 said:

Well I predict that the bashing of "our new coach" won't finally disappear but will die down until he has a couple of bad losses or hires the "wrong" assistant coach(s), or misses on a great recruit, or, heaven forbid, has a mediocre 6-6 season, etc.  I think he gets a year grace period and that's all.   I remember when some fans were tired of Shug (didn't think he was competitive with Bear), Barfield (nothing needs to be said about him), Dye (who was my favorite but still caught flak), Tot (good on game day but that's all), Tubbs (several ssues including barbecue boys), Chizik (lost control of the players) and now Gus.  Anyone short of a Saban probably won't measure up.  I've learned that to be an Auburn fan you've just to power through it.  War Eagle.

In short, nobody is perfect.  Trying to obtain perfection is the goal in life, we will never achieve it, but we need to try.  I’ve lived through all the coaches you have and have felt there comes a time in every coaches tenure that it’s just time to go.  Some are more obvious than others and opinions vary, but the only ones that count are the BOT’s, so we wait.

I don’t thing you really believe that nothing short of Saban won’t measure up, but I for one think we can get those results with some other coach.  I would like to try.

War Eagle.

I'll be there!  Rain or not.  Wish it wasn't an 11:00 kickoff.  My daughter will complain the whole time and then talk about it for the next several days!  She likes it but at 13, nothing suits her.  Enjoy the day and the game!

Ignore the bashers....haters gonna hate.  Should CGM leave, they'll be the same ones complaining that...we didn't hire the right guy....the PTB forced him to hire the wrong assistants....their socks are too tight....

Archived