Men vs Miss St Game Thread

Maverick.AU

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I HAAAAATE when a big gets switched on to a guard and the guard shoots a 3 instead of making the big man try to guard off the bounce

phewwwwwwwwwwwwww boy we have had 3 of the worst defensive possessions of the season so far the past few minutes. Just absolutely layup drills to the basket. WTF IS THAT?!?! 

11 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Why must we always feel like we have to play both the opposing basketball team as well as the refs?

It’s an ebb and flow thing. But refs get into the energy of the building and go with it. 

Just now, around4ever said:

Starting out cold shooting again.  We’ll get heated up.  Need the Senior leadership to get everybody calmed down. 

Shooting is the least of the the issue. Defense has been awful. 

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!? These womens bball fans actually showed up to the Hump in Starkville today?!?! MANNNNNNNNN I have not seen a crowd like that all year for them. I have watched a few games and they have some of the most un inspired home crowds I have ever seen. Just quiet like they were in church. Of course today it is deafening in there.

4 minutes ago, Tiger said:

I HAAAAATE when a big gets switched on to a guard and the guard shoots a 3 instead of making the big man try to guard off the bounce

This! Me too

Archived