Men vs Florida Game Thread

Maverick.AU

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

Can people stop saying that Doughty is in the running for POTY? That's not gonna happen unless every other player in the SEC gets hurt.

Doughty could win most attempted flops in a year or most front to back head fakes or bobbles . if anyone gets close to him he goes flying lol

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, aubiefifty said:

are we stinking up the joint? my direct tv is out and all i know is we are behind.

CBS sports app has it.  You can sign in with your directv account. 

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Wiley inside after missing an easy shot. 40-31 UF. 15 mins left

How the **** does he miss that first layup? He got the put back, but that's just not gonna cut it.

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

are we stinking up the joint? my direct tv is out and all i know is we are behind.

their offense is basically like its been in the other SEC road games. just playing a better defensive team than those two 

4 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Can people stop saying that Doughty is in the running for POTY? That's not gonna happen unless every other player in the SEC gets hurt.

its a take centered around his performance up until early december. Id say he probably was back then too, but its been depressing for him since then

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

their offense is basically like its been in the other SEC road games. just playing a better defensive team than those two 

appreciate ya........

2 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Why would anyone say that? He’s not at the top of any of the good statistical category’s in the league to my knowledge and has done most of his damage this year against the Colgate’s and Lehigh’s of the world. 

Just now, NoALtiger said:

Why would anyone say that? He’s not at the top of any of the good statistical category’s in the league to my knowledge and has done most of his damage this year against the Colgate’s and Lehigh’s of the world. 

The announcers have said it multiple times.

Just now, NoALtiger said:

I know this crew said it before the game started 

2 minutes ago, around4ever said:

CBS sports app has it.  You can sign in with your directv account. 

well like the idiot i normally am i tried that and now i cannot remember my password because it never workd for me so i am screwed.....................no one to blame but myself. but thanx

Okoro's evolution is going to come in his willingness to take ALL open 3s unless he's sure the drive is there. That other possession seems like he didn't want the shot there, and he definitely didn't see a lane. But that's just a nit pick, Im cool with him at least trying to penetrate 

Florida has shown some ways of being more creative inside, and we need to do the same. Wiley getting a basket after backing down a defender isn't going to work consistently.

we cannot hit the three's and when we manage to get a layup or fouled we suck at free throws. i am hoping we are just young and still needing to jell and find an identity.

Archived