Men vs Florida Game Thread

Maverick.AU

Are any of y'all worried about what will happen next year?   I have to believe we will be looking fo at least 1 grad transfer to help lead the youth of our squad.   

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Tigerfinz said:

Are any of y'all worried about what will happen next year?   I have to believe we will be looking fo at least 1 grad transfer to help lead the youth of our squad.   

NO

I BELIEVE in Bruce.

16 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Lol I never want to have a team with this makeup again. It is painful to watch when we go on the road. Last year's team offensively and honestly the last 2 years spoiled us. That was so fun.

but but but, people were bellyaching all but the last half of last year that wE lIvE bY tHe 3, DiE bY tHe 3...I'd rather have that back 

Five of our 7 turnovers are travels....

These rims man.... I swear 

are we stinking up the joint? my direct tv is out and all i know is we are behind.

48 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

He has won other ways. His UT elite 8 team was not good offensively and grinded games out. Problem is the game has changed in the past decade. Therefore Bruce evolved with it as all good coaches should do.

yeah but that doesnt negate my point. Current BP needs it, not 8 years ago BP. I think there are teams that can live without it, e.g UK and Duke, but Aub cannot. 

Archived