* Official Auburn vs. South Carolina Game Thread *

abw0004

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, wde1968 said:

Wow Nix completely misses the spot and it's Seth's fault. Bo needs to go film HAPPY FEET 3.

Did I say it's Seth's fault? Nope. I said that if he's going to have that attitude and the effort he's given all game we don't need him out there. Hell, Bo would have to look somewhere else which might help us out.

Just think if we lose to South Carolina today we will be tied with them and they will have the advantage of head to head and probably get the bid for the Birmingham bowl over us. 🤔

Wonderful. We are struggling heavily against a bottom feeder again. I’ll donate $50 to Gustav’s buyout. 

1 minute ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Just think if we lose to South Carolina today we will be tied with them and they will have the advantage of head to head and probably get the bid for the Birmingham bowl over us. 🤔

Good.  Let's get the Vegas Bowl instead!

6 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

They should sit Seth for a game so Bo can find someone else to pass to. Lol

They should. Seth gets every look and he still has a sh**ty attitude. If I were Bo, I wouldnt look for him at all.

2020 is the worst. Gamecocks have won like 2 SEC games in 3 years and we’re trying our hardest to give them the 3rd.

Be nice if someone on the team not named Tank gave a s*** about being on the field. 

Just now, Zeek said:

Did I say it's Seth's fault? Nope. I said that if he's going to have that attitude and the effort he's given all game we don't need him out there. Hell, Bo would have to look somewhere else which might help us out.

Dude is an alpha and if he gave 100% every play, I think he’d be worthy of a top 10 pick. If he keeps this attitude going idk how successful of a pro career he’ll have (if he’s gonna be a primadonna, yet only go 100% 25-% of the time) 

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

We have statistically the worse passer in the SEC and you are looking everywhere else for the problem. Nix is the problem. Stop looking

How does Prtchett not intercept that. He saw it coming the entire time the ball was in the air. Our defense just sux right now!

If we lose, I hope it's by 1 point because of that stupid 2-pt conversion. 

We need to line up and run the dang ball. Once the ground game is running this offense opens up. This half-ash air raid is killing me. 

Archived