* Official Auburn vs. South Carolina Game Thread *

abw0004

2 minutes ago, tbone1430 said:

Don’t put that evil on us...

I thought Barrett was gonna be good here. Played against him my entire highschool career. Dude was a hoss in HS. Seemed like he lost 50+ lbs when he came to AU

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, AuMarine said:

Just wondering if we a screen to our rb on the play calling sheet? 

We ran a screen to the RB.  South Carolina sniffed it out and Bo scrambled instead for a first down.

3 minutes ago, Amwest20 said:

Win or loose this game, 1st half looked like the best half Auburn has played all year.  Bo made 1 costly mistake.  The other was on seth.  Play calling has been solid.  Auburn looks like a better team 1st half.  Defense is vulnerable at times.  Hopefully Gus addresses those issues and keeps feeding Tank the ball. 

You might want to invest in one of those newer tvs ones with the reverse so you can look back at plays . Just saying. 

I feel like we come back to this every season, but we need Bo, or whoever the QB happens to be, pull the ball on a zone read at least 5x per game. Will open up the run and freeze linebackers when we run a pop pass. 

This offense is abysmal. 

18 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

He processed the crap out of that virus

Covid was worried about tripping up some stairs

7 minutes ago, AUght2win said:

I could sacrifice a drive it wins us the game and resets Bo mentally.

You just can’t take a gamble like that with no momentum and on the road lol. What you’re saying is theoretically right, but we’re far too deep in this rabbit hole to try to jump out now. There WAS definitely a time to do what you’re suggesting 

24 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

I disagree I think Loy has a lot of upside. And from folks in the program the coaches have been thrilled with him. Especially his maturity which is something still missing in Bo. Bo has ability but his thinking process isn’t on a good position at this time. 

The coaches were thrilled with Bo too 

Is the Rooster crowing thing more annoying or the Cowbells....

I see some slipping and sliding going on, has anyone mentioned issues with the feild?

1 minute ago, wcware said:

I bet Holly Rowe looks forward to the little Debbie Christmas trees as much as I do

She’s a classy lady. Who doesn’t love those things

Seth has a ton of valid criticisms. But the amount of work he does for Bo, even during his lazier games...you gotta give him his props for that. I don’t think any other elite WR in this draft is as important to his offense

Can we please just feed Tank.

So Schwartz drops all of those balls and catches that?

Archived