* Official Auburn vs. South Carolina Game Thread *

abw0004

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Speaking of pegues, typical kiss of death from Gus saying “his role will expand” after last week. Then we don’t see him

I mean he did lateral it in that one missed two point conversion. What do you want?

Nix gets the best protection he has ever had and is playing the worst game he has ever played. He obviously has not improved in that area and statistically he is last I the league in passing completions. Today is showing it

Seth is half-a** it out there, Bo keeps putting it behind him, that corner is good.

Do something else on 3rd down FFS.

They need to run drills to make Bo stay in the pocket in practice... he is shrinking the field too much and running to the side of the field where there is only 1 receiver. And he just looks off

Bo running out of the pocket for no reason, always scrambling to the same direction, throwing passes behind the receiver, never setting his feet. I hope that one day he'll be a great QB but for a kid who has been playing his entire life with a father who was also a QB and he's in his 2nd year, his mechanics are just not good.

2 minutes ago, tigerrules said:

In Horn and Seth being very physical today.  Lot of no calls.  

Horn is giving Williams the business. Need Seth to step up.

Just now, shabby said:

Nix gets the best protection he has ever had and is playing the worst game he has ever played. He obviously has not improved in that area and statistically he is last I the league in passing completions. Today is showing it

He just needs more experience.

We have to understand we have a qb that can make some plays with his feet but is going to be 50-55% completion this season and for the foreseeable future. Just is what it is. 

1 minute ago, Brad_ATX said:

Don't even care that the pass was incomplete.  Bo finally stepped up and looked confident in his pocket.  I want more of that.

He has shown happy feet on two roll outs before the pressure even started 

Just now, Brad_ATX said:

Don't even care that the pass was incomplete.  Bo finally stepped up and looked confident in his pocket.  I want more of that.

I think he is slowly learning this is big hit football. The window to be open is very small. Timing was a little off on last pass

1 minute ago, Eagle-1 said:

Middle of the field was wide open there, and we refuse to try to use it. 

Did you miss the president game instructions? No passing to the middle of the field. 😂

Hey guys, can we maybe use Seth as a decoy to get someone else open? Of course that would only work if we can actually get time to throw, and the QB sets his feet to make an accurate throw instead of throwing on the run, and of course thats assuming the other WR can actually catch the ball........Where's the yellow font?

If I'm Seth and letting Legacy chew me out like that after I've saved his *** for two years, I sit out and go pro starting next drive

Archived