Merrick Garland as AG?

McLoofus

What say you all? Hearing he's on the short list. Seems like a nice bit of eff you but also saw somebody suggest that would create a DC circuit vacancy that McConnell wouldn't allow to be filled. I'm woefully ignorant on such matters.

27 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

What say you all? Hearing he's on the short list. Seems like a nice bit of eff you but also saw somebody suggest that would create a DC circuit vacancy that McConnell wouldn't allow to be filled. I'm woefully ignorant on such matters.

If so, it wouldn't be worth the vacancy.  McConnell is going to nullify Biden just like he did Obama.  

Our political system is failing.  Who would have thought the Republican party would be the agent of destruction?

6 minutes ago, homersapien said:

If so, it wouldn't be worth the vacancy.  McConnell is going to nullify Biden just like he did Obama.  

Our political system is failing.  Who would have thought the Republican party would be the agent of destruction?

GEOR
GIA
GEOR
GIA
GEOR
GIA

Man, that Mitch fella is going to have a very problematic legacy. 

I'm holding out hope for Doug Jones. 

He would be a great choice, and just my opinion. the REPUBLICAN senate would be fine with that choice.They would confirm him.

12 hours ago, AURex said:

He would be a great choice, and just my opinion. the REPUBLICAN senate would be fine with that choice.They would confirm him.

i could care less who it is as long as they are honest and will protect america and not be the presidents personal lawyer.i have always believed repubs and dems should work together but mitch has ruined that the last 12 years.

Archived