Coach Candidates Thread (OP Updated 12/22)

Zeek

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

A bammer buddy of mine- who lives in Columbia and is married to a Cocks fan- just messaged me to say he's hearing Steele would bring on Bobo as OC.

SDS did an article on it and published it to Facebook about an hour ago. 

2 minutes ago, TigerTaz said:

So has Cristobal signed a deal or not? All I’ve seen is their BOT approved one not that he accepted it. 

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2922898-mario-cristobal-oregon-agree-to-new-6-year-273m-contract-amid-auburn-rumors. Confirmed on Oregon Twitter account 

"I am humbled and honored to be part of the best college football program in the country," said Cristobal. "The tremendous commitment from the University and our administration to our student-athletes, coaches, and support staff is unmatched and has been unwavering since day one. I am grateful to President Schill and Rob Mullens for all of their support and for entrusting our staff with the future of Oregon Football. We are just getting started, and I am fired up to relentlessly work and build upon the success so far. We are privileged to call Oregon home, and we love the sense of family and community here at Oregon. We will continue to work tirelessly to elevate the Oregon football program to the next level, and we can't wait to see the best fans in the nation back in Autzen Stadium next fall. Go Ducks!"

24 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Y'all seem surprisingly uninterested in this pseudo failed-coup story and a campaign by Auburn fans that may have blown it all up lol

I’m am excited that my voice may have actually had an effect on Auburn Football!!! If the coup is true, he needs to leave town today!!!!

Archived