Barr Out

Brad_ATX

I’m guessing Barr extracted himself before he lost any more of his credibility and dignity...which was approaching zero. He sold his sold to the devil. History will record that as such.

19 hours ago, tomcat said:

I’m guessing Barr extracted himself before he lost any more of his credibility and dignity...which was approaching zero. He sold his sold to the devil. History will record that as such.

Please show me where he lost any credibility.  He handled his position with dignity and credibility especially working for Trump.  Just in the last few weeks he publicly stated he did not see any voter fraud that would overturn the election results, did not leak the Hunter Biden investigation before the election and announced Durham as special council to see that investigation to its end.

The man was the epitome of dignity and credibility.  He was definitely NOT Trump’s wing man.

On 12/14/2020 at 8:10 PM, tomcat said:

Hell, he was probably flirting with criminal charges.

If you don’t agree 100% with the Corp Dems you are Satan. Even if you acted 100% Correctly or are to the Left of them on any issue. Or so the simpletons think. Partisanship sucks ass, but I don’t have to tell the grownups this. They know. Like Sessions recusing, Barr did the right thing. If that pisses you off, sucks to be you. 

Archived